Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N
omg im so dumb ive fallen for this about 7 times now, she comes up on my discover and I keep doing this from the last pic I see haha I feel like an idiot
You’re not alone it took me about 2/3 times before I noticed that’s what people do, carmie does the same thing 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched her Egypt video and she is full of BS.
She said she was meant to stay there as soon as they got to Cairo but she got the dates wrong. Bullshit would she bring all her luggage to the hostel in downtown cairo
They then said they didn’t stay overnight, so basically paid £13 to walk in a unsavoury part of Egypt for five minutes, go into the hostel and leave and go back to the Marriott.
Feel like a idiot for giving it a view

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she on about
And why do her and carmie say “y’all”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How dare there be children and families at the pool Millie wanted to go to just to sleep next to 😮

Reactions: 3
Who do we think Carmie slept with that recently got cancelled, I can’t think of anyone that got majorly cancelled recently!

Edit: Someone said Olympia Anely which makes sense, although I think she went to Bristol uni so not sure how likely they’d be to cross paths

Reactions: 5
Who do we think Carmie slept with that recently got cancelled, I can’t think of anyone that got majorly cancelled recently!

Edit: Someone said Olympia Anely which makes sense, although I think she went to Bristol uni so not sure how likely they’d be to cross paths
i was trying to figure this out too, they were making out like whoever it was was like massively virally cancelled so i can’t think of anyone

Reactions: 1
i was trying to figure this out too, they were making out like whoever it was was like massively virally cancelled so i can’t think of anyone
Tbf that Olympia Anely girl did get massively cancelled on tiktok but unsure how likely it is to be her!

Reactions: 2
Omg i am so done watching her snapchat stories

She makes me laugh when she says she’s from Manchester n that she’s a northern girl when she’s lived down south most of her life and has a strong London accent.

Her stories are jarring, when she went to that detox place and literally went back to her normal ways, did absolutely nothing for her.

And that Carmie just annoys me too. They both just act like children. They have the money to go to places people dream of going and they just mess around.

Don’t even get me started on the click bate pictures on her stories too. Literally using the same pictures like her eyelashes being stuck together that i’ve seen about 15 times 😂😭

Reactions: 13
New video talking about her cosmetic surgery experience.

Bless her she's so insecure to do all that IMO. Seems very impulsive as well. I can relate I spent money on cosmetic procedures that made little difference and was a waste of money that I didn't really have. I like the message of her video, I always thought the fox eye lift was a waste but bless she really does feel the pressure of beauty standards and I'm sure many of us can relate to that. Especially her younger viewers who will be influenced by influencers to get these procedures to fit the beauty standards and it's nice to see an influencer de-influencing something that is a waste of money and dangerous. Sounds like the woman who did it was very unprofessional so I do feel for her.

I do like Millie she just does stupid things way too often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8