Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mirror didn't do her dirty she took a pic knowing it was there and wanted it in the background 😭😂

Reactions: 4
What are we looking at lol 😂
I get how Snapchat works now, you leave your last snap picture as something weird/OTT which in turn viewers see and then makes them click through the other hundred snaps to see the last one which is just a massive click bait
She’s the queen of clickbait, her and her friends fail to get views because of their personalities so they have to fake something for attention

Reactions: 6
I get how Snapchat works now, you leave your last snap picture as something weird/OTT which in turn viewers see and then makes them click through the other hundred snaps to see the last one which is just a massive click bait
The bloodshot eye picture makes me cringe every time, literally makes me feel sick

Reactions: 5
carmie keeps using Jenna ortega😭 ‘this random girl sat next to me and farted’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find Carmie & Lewys the most insufferable of them all. I’ve never liked Lewys but used to like Carmie when I was much younger, up until they kept showing how they treated air bnbs and just the sheer disregard for other people. They’ve not matured at all.

Carmie always reminds me of someone who has a funny smell to him. Like when people just use a cheap body spray to mask BO and it just makes it worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find Carmie & Lewys the most insufferable of them all. I’ve never liked Lewys but used to like Carmie when I was much younger, up until they kept showing how they treated air bnbs and just the sheer disregard for other people. They’ve not matured at all.

Carmie always reminds me of someone who has a funny smell to him. Like when people just use a cheap body spray to mask BO and it just makes it worse.
i'm ngl i kinda love lewys 🤣 i can see how he can come across annoying but i actually think he seems the least immature out of that group

Reactions: 7
i'm ngl i kinda love lewys 🤣 i can see how he can come across annoying but i actually think he seems the least immature out of that group
I agree, I think Lewys did the right thing having multiple income ventures with the bbc and podcast and writing pop culture articles. However he does come from money so that probably would of helped him.

is there a Lewys thread?

Reactions: 3
Lewys always reminded me of the rat teacher in rthur 😂

I think Millie just gets so much more annoying around him & Carmie. I don’t think she’s as insufferable when she’s with those girls she’s friends with or Ben.

My favourite was always Jordan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lewys always reminded me of the rat teacher in rthur 😂

I think Millie just gets so much more annoying around him & Carmie. I don’t think she’s as insufferable when she’s with those girls she’s friends with or Ben.

My favourite was always Jordan 😂
speaking of Ben, does he hang around with Carmie and them anymore?

The whole group make me feel ill, they’re all just self obsessed tories who don’t care about anything else but generating engagement

Reactions: 26
Isn’t carmie late 20’s now? I can’t believe how
Immature he is 🤢
Wish the lot of them would grow up. All they do is flounce around spending money and going on holiday, no proper job because they’re all too lazy to do a proper day’s work. Their main source of income is posting endless crap on Snapchat that nobody actually gives a duck about and call it work. How sad, no contribution to society, selfish ignorant children stuck in the body of an adult.

Reactions: 14
omg im so dumb ive fallen for this about 7 times now, she comes up on my discover and I keep doing this from the last pic I see haha I feel like an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10