Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she’s so lost and miserable. Just floating around doing nothing. Spending money, messing with her appearance, travelling, being chaotic, and repeat. She doesn’t seem happy or fulfilled in the slightest to me.

Reactions: 29
The thing is, I would watch her if she was funny but she genuinely isn’t. Her humour is so dry, she always pretends she has huge problems and she seems weird in general lol

I’m surprised her and Jamie even got together, she seems way too immature for a relationship

Reactions: 21
I’ve never seen someone consistently take such bad care of lash extensions it makes me cringe every time I look at them

Reactions: 4
I swear these influencers don’t know that life exists outside of London, Dubai and LA?

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say that LA has a dark vibe that makes her feel depressed? Why does she keep going back then 💀

Reactions: 12
Her lash extensions are so bad, it makes her look like she doesn’t take care of herself

and why do her lip fillers give her a moustache
i never understood why she doesn’t get it dissolved instead of wasting so much money on other crap. She has the money to refill

Reactions: 5
What does she even do now? She barely uploads on YouTube anymore but can afford all these holidays and surgeries. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why anyone compliments what she wears because she makes everything look like it’s from SHEIN 🤢

Reactions: 6
The thing is she could actually be a very pretty girl if she took more pride in her appearance and stopped with the filler/surgeries she could also have quite a successful career especially with the following she has but unfortunately she’s a twit🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Everything she does is on purpose
What are we looking at lol 😂
I get how Snapchat works now, you leave your last snap picture as something weird/OTT which in turn viewers see and then makes them click through the other hundred snaps to see the last one which is just a massive click bait

Reactions: 15