Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if I’m the only one who thinks this but she comes across as so dirty and smelly. Does she not brush her hair before she goes out?
The gappy eyelashes always make me think of someone who has gone on a night out and slept in their falsies

Reactions: 9
in regard to her being rich - she made absolute bank during her peak, it doesnt seem like she comes from a well off family or anything so.. guessing she got a rental property or has saved it or something - adsense, youtube sponsors, instagram ads, snapchat etc

also she does look like jeffree lmaooo i cant stand her fake american accent either

Reactions: 10
I think her video would’ve been ok if she made a very obvious disclaimer/raised awareness. Correct me if I’m wrong but there wasn’t a clear warning about the weight numbers or anything to warn people with EDs?
I don’t and have never suffered with an ED so to me the video felt like a documentary. But I was surprised she didn’t stress how dangerous this video could be at the beginning

I don’t know why she does all these weight loss crash diets when she should actually be more concerned about her painfully bloated calves. She probably thinks that if she loses enough weight, her swollen cankles will finally disappear, but she very obviously has lipoedema or lymphedema which can’t be “cured”, and even with weight loss they still make you look disproportionate. The only way to lessen the physical appearance is through liposuction and as somebody who seems to love surgery and doesn’t mind looking like a hideous, botched mother of 4, i’m surprised she’s not got the one surgery that she actually needs

Reactions: 2
She said on Snapchat she is not apologising for her recent video and if it’s triggering then “stfu and stop being a snowflake” and “don’t watch it”
people who call others 'snowflakes' :rolleyes:
its clear that they just don't care, its not about people being easily offended

I don’t know why she does all these weight loss crash diets when she should actually be more concerned about her painfully bloated calves. She probably thinks that if she loses enough weight, her swollen cankles will finally disappear, but she very obviously has lipoedema or lymphedema which can’t be “cured”, and even with weight loss they still make you look disproportionate. The only way to lessen the physical appearance is through liposuction and as somebody who seems to love surgery and doesn’t mind looking like a hideous, botched mother of 4, i’m surprised she’s not got the one surgery that she actually needs
what a weird thing to say she doesn’t have swollen calves?? can you not understand the fact that eveyone has different body shapes or..

I think that’s a bit unfair, how can you possibly diagnose someone with a medical condition from the clips we see online of her? She clearly struggles mentally with her weight and I personally don’t see anything wrong with her body and who are we to comment on it? I don’t think she looks disproportionate at all, some people will never be ‘skinny’ due to various factors such as biological makeup and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 5
what a weird thing to say she doesn’t have swollen calves?? can you not understand the fact that eveyone has different body shapes or..
This has been discussed in the other threads and many people have agreed. There were photos posted of her calves looking vastly more swollen and uncomfortable, and very similar to Shauna from love islands who had the same issue

Reactions: 1
it’s confirmed that she is gross. She used makeup testers on her FACE- I know it’s meant for that but I could never do that, I find it so unhygienic

05C622E8-9A91-4B1D-AFB4-13593B4169B4.jpeg

She is so obsessed with this pic she puts it on her snap story everyday
DB96FE73-EA0F-4FFF-99E5-C4D8D5FF633A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
10+ sources of income? Social media, potentially crypto and property, can’t think what else it could be? (Assuming none of it is onlyfans etc)
I’ve seen other influencers say this before - I assume she is counting each social media channel (YouTube, insta, TikTok etc) as a different source of income. Then add on the ones you said and you’re pretty close to 10

I’ve seen other influencers say this before - I assume she is counting each social media channel (YouTube, insta, TikTok etc) as a different source of income. Then add on the ones you said and you’re pretty close to 10
I wouldn't be surprised if she's counting a high interest bank account as a source of income too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snapchat is really good for money ive seen a few american ones say it pays better than tiktok

• Wow