Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just the boy that cried wolf at this point. I don't believe anything she says and one day something genuinely bad is going to happen and theree's no sympathy left for her.

Reactions: 14
is it just me who thinks her new video raises massive alarm bells, its such a bad message to be pushing out to young and impressionable viewers with the inclusion of numbers and weight?

Reactions: 15
I don’t get her nostrils either
She was a lot prettier before, she just looks like jefree star now
600AC910-04D2-4166-8C03-04B7CD546D58.jpeg
BCA44E65-5790-42FA-B3BF-46E503491735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
is it just me who thinks her new video raises massive alarm bells, its such a bad message to be pushing out to young and impressionable viewers with the inclusion of numbers and weight?
I agree…the whole video is unnecessary! Why is she promoting weight loss when she doesn’t need to loose weight 😭

Reactions: 16
good guess on the weight loss retreat! completely agree with the above comment though, plus how can she go from one month saying she wants a bbl to the next month losing as much weight as possible? counterproductive, surely

Reactions: 12
So irresponsible and so unnecessary. Guaranteed she’s only gone to get a reaction.

Reactions: 10
How is she so rich? One of her followers asked her and I duno what she said but she also said her dad was a lorry driver or something

Reactions: 4
How is she so rich? One of her followers asked her and I duno what she said but she also said her dad was a lorry driver or something
a bit morbid but her mum died so maybe she got inheritance money? I know social media pays well but she hardly uploads now so who knows

Reactions: 2
she’s in LA now judging from her story, i’d bet any money she did that just before going so she could look as ‘skinny🤪

Reactions: 4
But she’s stupid because as soon as she gets back into her old eating habits she will just pile ok the weight plus probably some more

Reactions: 6
She said on Snapchat she is not apologising for her recent video and if it’s triggering then “stfu and stop being a snowflake” and “don’t watch it”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She said on Snapchat she is not apologising for her recent video and if it’s triggering then “stfu and stop being a snowflake” and “don’t watch it”
the thing is it’s not triggering though, well not to me with an ED anyway, that’s not what people were saying. people were saying it’s irresponsible to show this to 14, 15 year olds or whatever age of girl watch her - what kind of example does it set? she obviously knows she’s in the wrong as she deleted my comment and many others on her video too

Reactions: 13
I think the masseuse was trying to do her a favour by pulling out her eyelash extensions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk if I’m the only one who thinks this but she comes across as so dirty and smelly. Does she not brush her hair before she goes out?
76226EC5-6CB2-469C-9B89-44ED815DF624.jpeg

Reactions: 19