Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think there was much money in Snapchat
I didnt think so either but i saw bryce hall on a podcast and he was saying its the best one to be on and everyone on the comments was agreeing and saying thats why everyone does loads of snaps apprently david doberik does about 100 a day

Reactions: 7
She really doesn’t care about looking presentable at all. She’s walking around with only one eye of lash extensions. I know she likes to pretend her life is such a mess but don’t look like a mess too. Look after yourself, she just looks so rough
DD042D66-1870-4BD1-A76A-660B05ED1866.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Millie acting like LA has a ‘dark vibe’ that makes her feel depressed, as if it’s not just a side effect of her going out drinking every night

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Millie acting like LA has a ‘dark vibe’ that makes her feel depressed, as if it’s not just a side effect of her going out drinking every night
Such a silly girl should have done her ‘detox’ after.. she also got played so that won’t help hahaha

Reactions: 11
LA is a dream/unaffordable holiday for most people why’s she acting like she’s forced to be there? Stop going back then

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LA is a dream/unaffordable holiday for most people why’s she acting like she’s forced to be there? Stop going back then
She’s just mad that she got played and not all guys are obsessed with her despite her manifesting

Reactions: 13
Can’t take her anywhere 🤪 wtf is she wearing tho

not Millie saying she needs another holiday after having two in a row
C4A23738-5B1A-4E01-90CC-5F60E10AFE4A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Didn’t her car get nicked like last month??? Here we go again another drama.. always something with this girl..
Next week it will be her cat is on the roof and can’t get down and she’s got fireman Sam to get it down… 😩
I don’t understand how she’s so careless with her car or why she even needs one at all if she lives in central London.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t her car get nicked like last month??? Here we go again another drama.. always something with this girl..
Next week it will be her cat is on the roof and can’t get down and she’s got fireman Sam to get it down… 😩
she keeps reposting it on snapchat

Reactions: 7
She said she wants a convertible for summer. So will no doubt forget to put the roof up & hilarity will ensue

Reactions: 9
Can’t take her anywhere 🤪 wtf is she wearing tho

not Millie saying she needs another holiday after having two in a rowView attachment 2106071
I can’t tell if her hair is wet, incredibly greasy or if she’s trying out a new hairstyle to match her new style. she went from dressing like teenage mother stuck in 2016 to dressing like a 16 year old rah depop girl in 2020 in a few months

Reactions: 12
I can’t tell if her hair is wet, incredibly greasy or if she’s trying out a new hairstyle to match her new style. she went from dressing like teenage mother stuck in 2016 to dressing like a 16 year old rah depop girl in 2020 in a few months
She’s trying to do the curly girl method, but it’s looking exactly like how we used to mousse/gel it in the early 00s, just missing a polka straight fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Millie saying this because Sam Smith’s non-binary?
I don’t think so! There’s a lot of people online criticising Sam for their ‘devil’ imagery in their shows and videos… probably what she’s on about!
(I don’t believe this btw)

Reactions: 14
I don’t think so! There’s a lot of people online criticising Sam for their ‘devil’ imagery in their shows and videos… probably what she’s on about!
(I don’t believe this btw)
I don’t think she’s serious either. She’s just making a joke of all the posts about it.

Reactions: 2