Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just me who thinks she’s turned out to be a vile little cow? Ranting and raving about a child, not being funny but just because you can’t see a disability doesn’t mean someone doesn’t have one. What does she think people walk round with sticky notes saying hey I’m disabled or do people have to have a walking stick/ wheelchair? Is she that thick??
I wondered if the one saying about her car was one of you, we all know she’s lying or staged it. She’s probably parked it in someone’s garage or it’s in for repairs and she’s thought duck it let’s say it got nicked. The fact she’s calling people pussy holes and the rest of it. I’m sorry back in the day I liked Millie and I definitely don’t now she’s a horrible cow. She’s let YouTube go to her head and think she’s something she’s not!
She is also very unattractive but she doesn’t seem to think so

Reactions: 16
It’s not just me who thinks she’s turned out to be a vile little cow? Ranting and raving about a child, not being funny but just because you can’t see a disability doesn’t mean someone doesn’t have one. What does she think people walk round with sticky notes saying hey I’m disabled or do people have to have a walking stick/ wheelchair? Is she that thick??
I wondered if the one saying about her car was one of you, we all know she’s lying or staged it. She’s probably parked it in someone’s garage or it’s in for repairs and she’s thought duck it let’s say it got nicked. The fact she’s calling people pussy holes and the rest of it. I’m sorry back in the day I liked Millie and I definitely don’t now she’s a horrible cow. She’s let YouTube go to her head and think she’s something she’s not!
I don’t get Millie coz she acts like she’s like a “baddie” online and that she’s not afraid of anything etc but in real life she’s just shy and awkward. She is really not that smart either

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2034113
Always something going wrong in her life
Tbf it seems like her life is so messy and chaotic because she makes a big deal out of anything.

Like she said on sc today that she was drinking something wrong and was meant to dilute it first but couldn’t work the kettle. And she was like “omg only i would do that, why can’t I use a kettle, omg I can’t believe I drank it like that” even though it wasn’t a big deal

And she constantly repeats stories as well like when her car got smashed into she spoke about it all over her social media for daysss

I think her life is genuinely boring so she has to be dramatic about everything so it seems fun. She loves people to think she’s quirky

Reactions: 14
What is she actually doing in Sri Lanka? Is she gone to get work done?? She does look like she’s in a prison??

What is she actually doing in Sri Lanka? Is she gone to get work done?? She does look like she’s in a prison??
I feel like the video might be to do with weight loss.

Not the eye picture posted above but the other eye picture with a close up on her eye all red gets posted every other day too, or the henna tattoo on her back that went wrong. Gets some other interesting stories millie

Reactions: 11
she’s on a “wellness retreat” but keeps posting on her sc stories that she’s not allowed to eat for the day and that she has go through purgation, she’s definitely doing it to lose weight

Reactions: 9
would you be allowed your phone at a ‘wellness retreat’? seems to defeat the point

Reactions: 8
why is she putting all over her story about the ‘purgation’ which is just laxatives loool, would you wanna tell everyone you’ll be shitting all day? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why is she putting all over her story about the ‘purgation’ which is just laxatives loool, would you wanna tell everyone you’ll be shitting all day? 🤣
Then ignored the doctors advice to stay in her room and went to the pool. I’m sure everything else wanted to deal with her getting the squits in the pool.

I bet everyone else there thinks she rough as toast, taking to her phone 24/7

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she's on a wellness retreat, as soon as she's back home she'll be out drinking and eating junk food

Reactions: 5
In her binge eating weight loss video she talks about how one meal a day made her binge eat so why she thinks doing this spiritual fast is a good idea is beyond me. I feel bad for her because she uses spirituality to get closer to her mom like I remember her doing tarot and the mom card popped out and bless her she broke down obviously but now she truly believes in everything spiritual like she’s gone into a internet deep dive and now she doesn’t use normal toothpaste because fluoride bad, she doesn’t believe in medication, probably believes the “higher secret government control us”, she’s going on fasts because humans don’t need food all of the time like cavemen used to eat one meal every three days so it’s the right thing to do, she’s going on wellness retreats because it will “change ur life forever” and u will enter your shadow self etc

Reactions: 6
She said she opened her third eye five years ago. Wth does that mean?? Also, if she does have an “extra” eye, why does she have barely any awareness of herself and her surroundings. That’s why she always ends up doing dumb stuff

Reactions: 13
Why does she always think having a chaotic life is funny? Like I feel like half these things are definitely lies

Reactions: 12
She said she opened her third eye five years ago. Wth does that mean?? Also, if she does have an “extra” eye, why does she have barely any awareness of herself and her surroundings. That’s why she always ends up doing dumb stuff
dmt or ayahasuca

Reactions: 2