Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t her car get nicked like last month??? Here we go again another drama.. always something with this girl..
Next week it will be her cat is on the roof and can’t get down and she’s got fireman Sam to get it down… 😩
She’s reposted it again, I think I’ve heard this car story more than my own voice
9F2C54D3-0FA2-4FC3-B1F7-8783699C2F00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does it so that people click on her Snapchat story and click through all the ads, she’ll get paid loads
I hate how she makes out that she loves Snapchat because she can interact with her fans when really she loves it because of the money

Reactions: 13
"horrible crusty middle aged women" mentioned in the new yt vid 😂
Hi Millie 👋👋
Easier just to say "tattlers".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"horrible crusty middle aged women" mentioned in the new yt vid 😂
Hi Millie 👋👋
Easier just to say "tattlers".
I was about to say she basically admitted to snooping on tattle 😂 sorry to disappoint you Millie but I’m not middle aged 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you seen her Snapchat stories from yesterday talking about why LA has dark energy? She’s saying people sacrifice their family members and friends for fame (she may have meant this figuratively) but then she goes on to say that they’re cloning celebs and when Chris Brown tours it’s most likely a clone 😭 get off the drugs Millie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
its so weird seeing young people entertain these conspiracy theories

Reactions: 10
I bet the bloke didn’t even approach her on the beach and she just took a photo of a random man for ‘content’

Reactions: 12
Have you seen her Snapchat stories from yesterday talking about why LA has dark energy? She’s saying people sacrifice their family members and friends for fame (she may have meant this figuratively) but then she goes on to say that they’re cloning celebs and when Chris Brown tours it’s most likely a clone 😭 get off the drugs Millie
Apparently we’re all in a simulation🤣😭

Reactions: 5
There’s actually something not right here. She certainly shouldn’t be spreading these conspiracies to her audience

Reactions: 13
Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa

Just seen it on tiktok. It’s the first video that comes up when you search Greece Holiday so Millie obviously didn’t look very far

Reactions: 1