Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
istg this girl has the worst luck with cars wtf is going on
Not being funny, but she’s posted about it being unlocked before and people sitting in it and then also posts photos of where she is and where her car is… she’s just bleeping stupid. No wonder it got stolen

Reactions: 22
What the duck is it with this girl? Always some drama, her car getting broken into, now it’s been stolen. If she’s off on holiday conveniently she misses a flight, she loses her passport or something stupid always happens. It’s boring get so sick of her crying on social media and being dramatic.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She just bought that car as well.

She has more than enough money to replace it instantly, and my sympathy is limited because she just so problematic and annoying. It’s not cute and quirky to be this messy.

Reactions: 14
What the duck is it with this girl? Always some drama, her car getting broken into, now it’s been stolen. If she’s off on holiday conveniently she misses a flight, she loses her passport or something stupid always happens. It’s boring get so sick of her crying on social media and being dramatic.
She’s doing it on purpose at this point. Obviously she didn’t want to have her car stolen but she is so careless with it because she thinks it’s quirky to be so messy

Reactions: 8
Insurance don’t pay out for stolen cars i’m pretty sure (re her story). Is this a new car or the Porsche suv?

Jesus her voice is nauseating. It’s hard to feel sorry for her when she’s clearly enjoying the attention. The last thing I would do if I’m going through a hard time is think of posting hundreds of Snapchat stories

Reactions: 11
Insurance don’t pay out for stolen cars i’m pretty sure (re her story). Is this a new car or the Porsche suv?
I'm sure insurance do pay for stolen cars but depends really. Like my car I'd get 3k for it as it's an older car but my bf would've got 13k for his last car if it was stolen

Reactions: 3
Surely they have to in some circumstances? If you lock your car and leave it somewhere and return and your car has been stolen what are you supposed to do if you’re not covered by insurance? You can’t have your car with you at all times so how can it just not be covered if it’s at a point where you are not with it?

Reactions: 4
Surely they have to in some circumstances? If you lock your car and leave it somewhere and return and your car has been stolen what are you supposed to do if you’re not covered by insurance? You can’t have your car with you at all times so how can it just not be covered if it’s at a point where you are not with it?
I know it’s ridiculous isn’t it! Ive known a good few people (4 or 5) who’ve had their cars stolen both from home or from somewhere in public and none of them have been paid out. I assume it’s because you could easily ‘fake’ that you’ve had your car stolen, but really just have moved it somewhere, get paid out, and then moved it back. But yeah, with the prices we pay for insurance you’d like to think your car would be covered if stolen

Reactions: 2
I know it’s ridiculous isn’t it! Ive known a good few people (4 or 5) who’ve had their cars stolen both from home or from somewhere in public and none of them have been paid out. I assume it’s because you could easily ‘fake’ that you’ve had your car stolen, but really just have moved it somewhere, get paid out, and then moved it back. But yeah, with the prices we pay for insurance you’d like to think your car would be covered if stolen
That’s mental! Not much you can do if you leave a locked car somewhere and someone steals it is there 😂 insurance companies really are laughing

Of course she left her laptop and phone charger on the plane 🙄 how does anyone put up with her

Reactions: 12
First time poster here!
She always comes up on my snapchat stories and I watch out of curiosity and I'm now convinced she does all this dumb stuff on purpose for attention. Surely no one is actually this stupid/unlucky?!

Reactions: 19
First time poster here!
She always comes up on my snapchat stories and I watch out of curiosity and I'm now convinced she does all this dumb stuff on purpose for attention. Surely no one is actually this stupid/unlucky?!
also like, seeing her come up 1000 times on my snapchat doesn't make me wanna check out her youtube, it makes me want to avoid it as its's so so annoying. idk, i guess the target audience probably isn't us as adults, but still i can't understand exactly what the marketing strategy is meant to be

a lot of the americans like david dobrik seem to do it, but except millie and carmie i don't seem to see any other UK youtubers doing it

Reactions: 6
It’s not just me who thinks she’s turned out to be a vile little cow? Ranting and raving about a child, not being funny but just because you can’t see a disability doesn’t mean someone doesn’t have one. What does she think people walk round with sticky notes saying hey I’m disabled or do people have to have a walking stick/ wheelchair? Is she that thick??
I wondered if the one saying about her car was one of you, we all know she’s lying or staged it. She’s probably parked it in someone’s garage or it’s in for repairs and she’s thought duck it let’s say it got nicked. The fact she’s calling people pussy holes and the rest of it. I’m sorry back in the day I liked Millie and I definitely don’t now she’s a horrible cow. She’s let YouTube go to her head and think she’s something she’s not!

Attachments

Reactions: 15