Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s one of those girls who no matter how rich she is, she still looks poor and budget? Like her hair is a mess, her wardrobe choices are cheap and flammable and she just looks a bit … mucky?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s soooo quirky guys she was meant to go to the brits after party but missed it because she got the wrong location 🤪🤪 sooo messy

this girl really records everything and is so dramatic. It’s just a fire alarm but she’s acting like her life is so crazy and she needs to record this
342507AB-2CDD-45AE-8F54-9F49B87CBC54.jpeg

Reactions: 6
She’s soooo quirky guys she was meant to go to the brits after party but missed it because she got the wrong location 🤪🤪 sooo messy

this girl really records everything and is so dramatic. It’s just a fire alarm but she’s acting like her life is so crazy and she needs to record thisView attachment 1957177
Trying to insinuate she was invited to maya jama’s Brits after party on the boat …

In your dreams hun

Reactions: 3
Her top veneers and bottom teeth really don’t go well together. Why did she only get the top done. They are literally different shades too
771F39B3-4647-4678-BF80-5B5EB9B100C1.jpeg
0BC2E8B4-8D0A-4206-BE08-10688629E906.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the insta story where she goes “this is the best toothpaste ever… fluoride free as well… if you know you know…” she has gotten so far into spirituality that she actually believes fluoride is bad for you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the insta story where she goes “this is the best toothpaste ever… fluoride free as well… if you know you know…” she has gotten so far into spirituality that she actually believes fluoride is bad for you
This is hilarious and probably why her real teeth and her gums look the way they do. She is genuinely so uneducated and lacks common sense, I don’t believe she actually knows what fluoride is and what it does lmao, there is a reason that dentists don’t recommend using fluoride free toothpaste

Reactions: 10
She came up my Snapchat recommended stories… I don’t even know who she is honestly. But I watched it anyway because I was intrigued. She’s extremely out of touch isn’t she? Complaining about her eyelashes and crying over old photos of her lashes before her 2 holidays 😫 So devastating ugh 😑

Reactions: 9
She came up my Snapchat recommended stories… I don’t even know who she is honestly. But I watched it anyway because I was intrigued. She’s extremely out of touch isn’t she? Complaining about her eyelashes and crying over old photos of her lashes before her 2 holidays 😫 So devastating ugh 😑
and now she's off to sri Lanka
couldn't write it

Reactions: 1
She got another parking ticket and spoke about it for ages like girl relax, it’s not quirky

Reactions: 5