Millie T #2 Making dumb decisions everyday, doesn’t even get up before midday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
then said they weren’t mean girls as the girl deserved it because she dated boys they liked.

Newsflash Millie, you absolutely were and most probably still are a mean girl. Proven by how proud of yourself you are for even sharing that story.

Honestly not surprised for someone who’s friends with the likes of Carmie though
In her secondary school videos she didn’t seem like she was the mean girl tbh but her personality has definitely changed since then. I think she puts this one on

Reactions: 2
She got humbled tbh 😂 I reckon they didn't accept her as there are far more interesting/entertaining people than her

I'm not sure how great she would have been on that show either, she was quite boring on Foot Asylum's Locked In show and all I remember is her rap about giving head to an 8 year old boy..... yuck

Reactions: 15
Love Island isn't for me and thankfully Millie isn't gonna be on it lol she is too chaotic

Reactions: 1
i’ve never really watched love island but always see clips, and there was a girl on love island a few years ago who had lymphedema and was treated like tit and ended up leaving alone because nobody chose her, there were also tons of people talking tit about her legs on twitter and basically just bullying her.

Not to diagnose her or anything lmao but on the last thread some of us were discussing Millie potentially having lymphedema due to her calves being swollen constantly (sometimes they look a lot more swollen and painful than other times, which is why we thought it could be lymphedema), Millies legs look exactly like the girl from love islands before she got surgery

When considering this I can’t really imagine Millie being successful on love island and it would probably just be a pretty humiliating experience. She also wouldn’t be able to uphold her “i’m so quirky for not caring about anything” attitude, because she’s incredibly insecure and would probably go and cry during the confessional thing. Not to mention her association with Carmie would have everybody taking the piss out of her because people would dig up his weird videos where he over sexualises millie whilst pretending she’s his step sister lol

Reactions: 4
Was that why she was planning the bbl? Or I’d that to make up for the rejection

she was filming it for a while and all the clips were before her camera got stolen so im assuming she already imported the footage

Her audition clip for love island was so CRINGE omg she tries way too hard to be funny

Reactions: 10
What are those lashes?? She looks like she doesn’t shower. And she looks really similar to Jeffery star
029A17D9-D06F-4E91-A87A-F051459AEF3A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She said she wanted a cute passport picture like all the other girls on tiktok but she had to do it last minute and had no time to make it cute. She’s just not like other girls 🤪🤪🤪 sooo messy

Reactions: 5
how can i stop her and carmie from coming up on my snapchat stories every single day ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This ad keeps appearing during Carmie’s Snapchat story and I honestly keep mistaking this woman for Millie at a glance 😂

109269E5-96FA-4D46-9035-61341583886F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9