Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe but some babies do genuinely have these problems. You aren’t in a position to make that judgement. She’s also probably sensitive because Sienna did have silent reflux badly so is on the look out.

My baby had a spell of silent reflux and it was an extremely difficult time - much more than just being uncomfortable after a feed.
It didn’t seem like it was bad though?? On a podcast Millie mentions how Sienna was crying all day for one day. And she didn’t know how this other mum managed with weeks of crying?? It seems like Sienna didn’t even have colic. The reflux couldn’t have been that bad. She mentions how they did the dummy run with Sienna. But no mention ever of her reflux keeping her up at night. Some mums have to prop their baby up for an hour after each feed due to relfux. Millie would definitely have mentioned that if that was happening.

The reflux & vomiting is probably related to her pumping and oversupply 🙈 crikey. All that money on a night nanny, get a lactation consultant! Or I’m sure one will be popping into her DM’s for a freebie.

Edit, I’m just bitter that she is out with both kids 2 weeks post c-section looking amazing. I had a homebirth and still felt and looked rough & was recovering for weeks!
Millie also has a videographer on staff!! Lets not forget that. Someone to know all the angles, and do the photoshop i’m sure. (pretty much do all of millie’s work. the work that is so hard millie needs two nannies. because she is a working mum. who seems to count spas as work)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It didn’t seem like it was bad though?? On a podcast Millie mentions how Sienna was crying all day for one day. And she didn’t know how this other mum managed with weeks of crying?? It seems like Sienna didn’t even have colic. The reflux couldn’t have been that bad. She mentions how they did the dummy run with Sienna. But no mention ever of her reflux keeping her up at night. Some mums have to prop their baby up for an hour after each feed due to relfux. Millie would definitely have mentioned that if that was happening.
Oh right! I assumed it was quite bad because she said it stopped her bf and Sienna has CMPA.

We had to do the propping up. It was such a pain at night when you just want to put the baby down and go back to sleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Millie also has a videographer on staff!! Lets not forget that. Someone to know all the angles, and do the photoshop i’m sure. (pretty much do all of millie’s work. the work that is so hard millie needs two nannies. because she is a working mum. who seems to count spas as work)
With omicron about what idiot would have a videographer coming in and out of the house. I'm being generous to just about understand why she needs two nannies and her mum/ friends helping but tbh, we'd all have as much help as possible if we could, particularly with a c section.

However what we wouldn't be doing is having at least 4 people coming into the house everyday tested/ vaccinated or not, lateral flow tests are notoriously inaccurate. She has enough money to take some proper mat leave and log off IG for Xmas and spend sometime with her family without cameras there everyday. Even the kardashians don't post thus much after a baby.

Rant over

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s really trying to prove a point by being out and about so early after a c section, holding both children at the same time. So unnecessary and stupid, just take some time to rest and heal!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s really trying to prove a point by being out and about so early after a c section, holding both children at the same time. So unnecessary and stupid, just take some time to rest and heal!
I don't understand when women do this, you would never do the same after any other major surgery, I don't blame her, women are pressured into it IMO. No one would commend someone who had their appendix out from going to work quickly after

Reactions: 4
Has she said why she had two c sections or was it purely elective? I don’t have kids but thought it was hard to get a c section unless you need one..

Reactions: 1
Has she said why she had two c sections or was it purely elective? I don’t have kids but thought it was hard to get a c section unless you need one..
She had a section with Sienna as she was breech, which means you can choose an elective second time rather than go for VBAC.

And she had them both privately so you can have whatever you like as long as you pay 💰

Reactions: 6
If you go private you can have what you want. And NICE guidelines now state they cannot refuse if it’s requested.

Reactions: 2
Second one was elective. She said she couldn’t have a vaginal birth because her first was a c section. But that is a lie. There was 18 months between births, which is enough time to have a VBAC. I have no issue with her admitting that is just want she wants. But don’t tell other mums it isn’t possible, some people learn from social media

Reactions: 9
Second one was elective. She said she couldn’t have a vaginal birth because her first was a c section. But that is a lie. There was 18 months between births, which is enough time to have a VBAC. I have no issue with her admitting that is just want she wants. But don’t tell other mums it isn’t possible, some people learn from social media
it’s recommended not to have a VBAC that close together though, they recommend 12-18 months before trying for another after c section as it has a higher risk of the scar rupturing and she got pregnant pretty quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was directed to a c section.

I’m not a massive fan of Millie but I’m surprised she’s getting criticised for having paid help…most people would with her money surely?!?! She’s getting some crap advice on the bf/pumping/bottle etc side of things though. Very old school

Yep. I was either in my bed sweating out of every pore and bleeding on pad after pad, or sat on the sofa passed out with my mouth wide open. The thought of going for a stroll, in white or beige trousers..Christ alive 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it’s recommended not to have a VBAC that close together though, they recommend 12-18 months before trying for another after c section as it has a higher risk of the scar rupturing and she got pregnant pretty quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was directed to a c section.

I’m not a massive fan of Millie but I’m surprised she’s getting criticised for having paid help…most people would with her money surely?!?! She’s getting some crap advice on the bf/pumping/bottle etc side of things though. Very old school
She has waited 18 months between births though. The NHS advice is 18 months. Low transverse scar (presuming she had that as Sienna’s c section wasn’t an emergency). And then the reason for needing a c section can’t be certain things. But a baby being breech is fine, as long as they aren’t breech the next time then you are in the clear.

I have had a c section and then a VBAC. The chance of a successful VBAC is only a few percent lower than a successful vaginal birth in the first place (if meeting the criteria).

If I had had the money, the paid help I would have jumped at is someone doing my cleaning, the washing. That tit. Day nannies and night nannies? No way. She could easily afford to take proper maternity leave and actually look after these babies. Why isn’t she? She doesn’t want to put the hard graft in. They are puppets to her Insta wankery begging.

Reactions: 13
If I had had the money, the paid help I would have jumped at is someone doing my cleaning, the washing. That tit. Day nannies and night nannies? No way. She could easily afford to take proper maternity leave and actually look after these babies. Why isn’t she? She doesn’t want to put the hard graft in. They are puppets to her Insta wankery begging.
Completely agree. IMO she has had kids for Insta content and to dress them up like dollies. There is no way a paid member of staff would be feeding my child at night over me or my husband. Don’t have kids if you’re not prepared to put in the hard work and the hours.

Sienna will have a closer bond with her nanny than her parents because Millie seems to only parent when there’s an #ad opportunity.

If we had money for ‘help’ it would be in the form of a cleaner and even a chef so we didn’t have to think about cooking. No way I would have a nanny when I’m at home 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.