Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate the idea of sleep training/ cry it out etc. If you can't be bothered to look after your baby then why have one? It isn't good for a babies stress levels and the only thing they learn is that nobody is coming to reassure them when they're upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t like it either. I am just drawn to my toddler when he wakes and wants settling. No way I’m leaving him to cry. Little ones are meant to wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she specifically do the cry it out method? Some 'sleep training' methods are very against it, and actually just provide helpful routines and guidance for you when you're unsure yourself how to instil a good routine. I can't remember what she said, so just asking if she actually does cry it out?

Reactions: 1
Does she specifically do the cry it out method? Some 'sleep training' methods are very against it, and actually just provide helpful routines and guidance for you when you're unsure yourself how to instil a good routine. I can't remember what she said, so just asking if she actually does cry it out?
She probably doesn’t do anything, the nanny does. Although I remember her posting something about leaving Sienna in her cot

Reactions: 5
I've never been able to sleep Train, can't even get my children to sleep in the cot to be honest, wish there was a book called "cot training how to get them to stay in the bastard thing" , might write it myself haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Millie and Hugo walked past me in Bath today, I smiled at them and got a filthy look back. No kids with them. Hugo had sunglasses on even though it’s raining and grey

• Wow
Reactions: 10
‘My milk isn’t filling her up’

She’ll be on formula by the end of the week.
Just came to say the same! Breast feeding is hard work and Millie isn’t cut out for that so she’s getting her excuses in now! How dare her newborn baby want to be fed and get in the way of her lunch out!

Reactions: 9
‘My milk isn’t filling her up’

She’ll be on formula by the end of the week.
came here to say this. It’s such a harmful narrative she’s starting here - breastfeeding is the hardest thing I’ve done when it comes to my kid, and I constantly question whether my supply is enough. Same for friends of mine too. She has access to SO much help, a sleep trainer and nanny for goodness sake, so she could easily use her platform to dispel harmful myths when it forms to feeding.

It’s called cluster feeding Millie and it’s normal, especially when they’re going through a growth spurt and upping your supply. It’s normal to feel like you get no time to yourself, that you can’t plan for anything and that your plans get cancelled. It’s called having children.

Reactions: 12
Millie and Hugo walked past me in Bath today, I smiled at them and got a filthy look back. No kids with them. Hugo had sunglasses on even though it’s raining and grey
probably thinks he is so famous he needs them for anonymity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How dare her 4 week old baby want feeding more than every 4 hours!!!! How dare they not be able to have lunch without their children!! That baby has spent more time with other people than it has with its mother

• Heart
Every 4 hours?! Millie your baby is hungry because you’re stretching feeds in the first month. She’s been brainwashed by these sleep trainers who know very little about BF or infant development.

Every 4 hours?! Millie your baby is hungry because you’re stretching feeds in the first month. She’s been brainwashed by these sleep trainers who know very little about BF or infant development.
I hope Millie does come here to read this because every 4 hours is nowhere near enough!

she needs to hire an IBCLC asap and figure out why that baby can’t latch without a shield. If she’s got a tongue tie it’s probably making her too tired to get an effective feed.

i really hope she’s not sleep training this newborn. She needs to pay for some sound advice instead of listening to Instagram baby gurus.

* edited to add word

Don't remember my newborn ever going as long as 4 hours between feeds
every hour if you’re lucky 😅 definitely no more than two, my LG is 6 months and still feeds every 2-3 hours in the day. She’s gone from 50th to 75th percentile

Reactions: 4
Convenient how she decided her milk wasn’t filling her up on the day she had her lunch interrupted by her and had to come home

• Angry
Tosser!!
What a tosser, who's he think he is, long streak of piss!! And as for the dirty look, it's exactly what I'd expect from a pair of self absorbed stuck up snooty twats!

Reactions: 6
Convenient how she decided her milk wasn’t filling her up on the day she had her lunch interrupted by her and had to come home
it is actually really sad how little she wants to be involved in her childrens lives, she doesnt seem to think that having children should change her life at all

Reactions: 5
Her baby is weeks old why is she leaving her to have lunch out when she’s breastfeeding. Those kids are an incovenience to her aren’t they. Isn’t the beauty of a newborn the fact they’re portable? I had many an enjoyable lunch with my husband when our two were newborn. Millie only has kids for content and then palms them off on the nannies to life her life as if she doesn’t have kids. My youngest is 5 months old and doesn’t go 4 hours between feeds as I feed on demand not on schedule

Reactions: 11
Her baby is weeks old why is she leaving her to have lunch out when she’s breastfeeding. Those kids are an incovenience to her aren’t they. Isn’t the beauty of a newborn the fact they’re portable? I had many an enjoyable lunch with my husband when our two were newborn. Millie only has kids for content and then palms them off on the nannies to life her life as if she doesn’t have kids. My youngest is 5 months old and doesn’t go 4 hours between feeds as I feed on demand not on schedule
She’s been out more since that baby was born than I have in the whole of this year!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.