Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could afford a nanny etc if I wanted to but honestly the thought of paying someone else to look after my kids just doesn’t cross my mind because they are my responsibly and I want to do it myself. I do have a cleaner though, worth every penny! I try not to judge those who have paid help but with a nanny all day AND a night nurse I’m not really sure what parenting Millie is actually doing apart from wheeling the kids out for a #ad every now and again.

Reactions: 19
I could afford a nanny etc if I wanted to but honestly the thought of paying someone else to look after my kids just doesn’t cross my mind because they are my responsibly and I want to do it myself. I do have a cleaner though, worth every penny! I try not to judge those who have paid help but with a nanny all day AND a night nurse I’m not really sure what parenting Millie is actually doing apart from wheeling the kids out for a #ad every now and again.
I agree, I know people who are more well off than Millie and haven’t had that much help. I think it’s just the night nurse as well that seems ridiculous. You’ve already got so much daily help but you still need a few nights away from your baby and missing that bonding time. It’s not like Hugo has a hugely stressful job with long hours or travel meaning he’s not there. It just seems so over the top and as if she couldn’t even try managing both of her babies without help.

Reactions: 7
Babies 3 weeks old and she’s enjoying a long awaited night out!!!!! duck OFF AND BE A MUM TO YOUR BABY.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, I know people who are more well off than Millie and haven’t had that much help. I think it’s just the night nurse as well that seems ridiculous. You’ve already got so much daily help but you still need a few nights away from your baby and missing that bonding time. It’s not like Hugo has a hugely stressful job with long hours or travel meaning he’s not there. It just seems so over the top and as if she couldn’t even try managing both of her babies without help.
Exactly, and she has family who could come and help on the odd occasion she actually needs to do something. I bet her children end up going to boarding school too, so she can have term times free to do whatever it is she does all day

Reactions: 4
If I had the money I’d pay someone to cook enc clean so I could just be with the babies and not worry about all the stuff. That’s what robs you of joy in the early days and weeks, is the STUFF still needs doing

Reactions: 17
Looks like the pampered process is having some more “me time” gifted of course!

Reactions: 1
I had my baby the week before Millie, I can’t even imagine finding time for a facial right now!!! Frankie Gaff is the same if anyone follows her, seems to have that ruby app round every bloody day. I’m still wearing chipped nail varnish from mid November

Reactions: 6
I had my baby the week before Millie, I can’t even imagine finding time for a facial right now!!! Frankie Gaff is the same if anyone follows her, seems to have that ruby app round every bloody day. I’m still wearing chipped nail varnish from mid November
I can’t believe Frankie’s stories! She does nothing but preen. Could not be more different to my experience with a newborn (a few months in now and still no preening 😂)

Does this girl have any genuine followers left? Not one single thing is paid for, everything is literally a GIFT! How is anything she shares genuine! Get back down to reality girl! Read the room! It actually infuriates me. Sorry should I say PR sample.

Frankie is on another level. She didn’t do anything prior to having a baby apart from have baths and pamper herself. I actually don’t think I’ve seen her outside or leave her house in the whole time I’ve been following her. All of these prissy dopes having babies for Instagram and they not able to look after them

Reactions: 3
Frankie is on another level. She didn’t do anything prior to having a baby apart from have baths and pamper herself. I actually don’t think I’ve seen her outside or leave her house in the whole time I’ve been following her. All of these prissy dopes having babies for Instagram and they not able to look after them
I’m new to this thread, who is frankie?

Reactions: 1
I’m new to this thread, who is frankie?
frankie gaff from MIC. Used to go out with Jamie Laing. Very young girl, she looked a certain way on Instagram and then I saw her out in central london one day and she looked VERY different. Too immature to have a baby that's for sure, hope the dad is more mature

Reactions: 2
frankie gaff from MIC. Used to go out with Jamie Laing. Very young girl, she looked a certain way on Instagram and then I saw her out in central london one day and she looked VERY different. Too immature to have a baby that's for sure, hope the dad is more mature
she is ridiculous, posting things like "ready for the weekend" as if she is hard at work all week :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.