Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Is she expecting a breastfed newborn to go four hours? It’s a round the clock job 🤷🏼‍♀️….I remember sometimes doing every 45 minutes. Two hour stretches were golden.

And she is questioning her supply now because she’s feeding loads? Ffs. Do some basic reading about breastfeeding. Second time round, this is basic knowledge that the baby is doing what she’s meant to: cluster feeding. For all the time she spends on Insta on her phone, you’re telling me she’s hasn’t stumbled on a single Google article or BabyCentre article mentioning cluster feeding? Bull.

There’s no chance she’ll be keeping this gig up. It takes a lot of effort and hard work and we know she lacks both those traits. This, the woman who said she put Sienna back in her cot for hour each day because she wanted her out of the way to play.

Reactions: 6
My god. Is she expecting a breastfed newborn to go four hours? It’s a round the clock job 🤷🏼‍♀️….I remember sometimes doing every 45 minutes. Two hour stretches were golden.

And she is questioning her supply now because she’s feeding loads? Ffs. Do some basic reading about breastfeeding. Second time round, this is basic knowledge that the baby is doing what she’s meant to: cluster feeding. For all the time she spends on Insta on her phone, you’re telling me she’s hasn’t stumbled on a single Google article or BabyCentre article mentioning cluster feeding? Bull.

There’s no chance she’ll be keeping this gig up. It takes a lot of effort and hard work and we know she lacks both those traits. This, the woman who said she put Sienna back in her cot for hour each day because she wanted her out of the way to play.
It sounds like she’s feeding on a schedule, so of course her supply will be affected. Breastfeeding is supply and demand so the more a baby feeds the more you produce (as you know!), if she’s trying to control when her newborn feeds of course her supply is going to be affected. If she spoke to anyone who knows anything about breastfeeding they would tell her how important responsive, on demand feeding is. But for Millie child free lunches are more important than how her baby feeds.

Reactions: 4
It sounds like she’s feeding on a schedule, so of course her supply will be affected. Breastfeeding is supply and demand so the more a baby feeds the more you produce (as you know!), if she’s trying to control when her newborn feeds of course her supply is going to be affected. If she spoke to anyone who knows anything about breastfeeding they would tell her how important responsive, on demand feeding is. But for Millie child free lunches are more important than how her baby feeds.
4 hours is she mad? Cluster feeding in those early weeks are relentless. Surely she knows this after BF 4 months with S?

New thread titles anyone?
I suggested one a bit earlier in this thread 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
LOL 4 hours…I bottle fed which is supposed to keep them “full” for longer and I NEVER got a 4hr break in between feeds. She’s insufferable! I also can’t believe she leaves her newborn with other people (than her husband) to go have lunch. Just take her with!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.