Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she buy anything?!?! Her whole life is gifted yet she’s rich? New to this thread I will read back and catch up but had to post as she’s just ridiculous lately

Reactions: 4
How sad that they couldn’t be arsed to decorate a tree with Sienna. The laziness is astounding.

Reactions: 12
How sad that they couldn’t be arsed to decorate a tree with Sienna. The laziness is astounding.
It’s so sad, instead of a tree with meaningful decorations they have bought themselves and a fun family activity they just have a bland matching tree. As usually appearances over everything else, it is like the birthday decorations she had for siena

Reactions: 6
Another one who can’t be bothered to dress their own Christmas tree 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I wonder if they throw away all the ornaments and get new ones every year. It's everyone's own personal taste but my Christmas tree is tacky AF and I love it, I have baubles from my childhood, from my son being born, holidays etc. I wonder if Millie has a secret tree like that hidden from pictures

Reactions: 16
I see she also is using the mamas and papas Airo which I could bet my house on being gifted (just like the Ocarro was with Sienna) how does she get away with all these undeclared ads?

New thread suggestion: Millie Mackintosh #2 gifted life, lazy wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I see she also is using the mamas and papas Airo which I could bet my house on being gifted (just like the Ocarro was with Sienna) how does she get away with all these undeclared ads?

New thread suggestion: Millie Mackintosh #2 gifted life, lazy wife
It was gifted I think she did a post on it with Sienna (#ad prop number 1)

Reactions: 2
She got her garden professionally styled but couldn’t be bothered to clean her tiles and sofa, rank 🤢🤢🤢
D44F3908-CDC6-44E1-B270-97140809DFFC.png
BBDE5953-6259-433F-9508-7ED5CFB8C156.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
“We hosted Christmas” “my mother cooked”

So you didn’t host then? Hiring in a crowd to decorate the table and then have your mother cook isn’t hosting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We hosted Christmas” “my mother cooked”

So you didn’t host then? Hiring in a crowd to decorate the table and then have your mother cook isn’t hosting
"se hosted xmas" = i wanted the opportunity to take some instagram photos of all my gifted/undisclosed ad stuff which wouldnt be posible if i went to my mums

I wish she spent as much time thinking of car seat safety for her ‘2 under 2’ as she does plugging freebies. Those straps on Sienna’s seat may as well not even be fastened they’re that loose and the handle on the baby seat should be up. If Millie had a brain she’d be dangerous.

Reactions: 10
I wish she spent as much time thinking of car seat safety for her ‘2 under 2’ as she does plugging freebies. Those straps on Sienna’s seat may as well not even be fastened they’re that loose and the handle on the baby seat should be up. If Millie had a brain she’d be dangerous.
Came on to say exact same thing! Shocking

Yes! So pleased someone else noticed this too! I see so many celebs and influencers with their children strapped in car seats incorrectly and it really does p*ss me off!!
Sorry rant over!

Reactions: 7
Yes! So pleased someone else noticed this too! I see so many celebs and influencers with their children strapped in car seats incorrectly and it really does p*ss me off!!
Sorry rant over!
I’m sure the brands that #gifted them the car seats would be thrilled to see them being used incorrectly

Reactions: 5
Tongue tie and sleep training seem to be the big things with babies at the moment. I can confirm sleep training is not needed!!!!! It’s taken me 7 months to figure that out. Babies cry because they need something!!
I’m so glad someone mentioned the sleep training shiz, these Celebs love it and it’s awful! Promoting it left right and center! Millie sleep trained the heck out of poor Sienna even with ‘reflux’ and that’s so dangerous it’s beyond belief!
I can’t quite get my head around why mums leave their babies to cry so they sleep… this is neglect no??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad someone mentioned the sleep training shiz, these Celebs love it and it’s awful! Promoting it left right and center! Millie sleep trained the heck out of poor Sienna even with ‘reflux’ and that’s so dangerous it’s beyond belief!
I can’t quite get my head around why mums leave their babies to cry so they sleep… this is neglect no??
Sleep training is cruel and unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sleep training is cruel and unnecessary
It’s sad that we expect all babies to behave in the same way and that if ours doesn’t behave in the “expected” way we try to change them. I have a 16 month old daughter and used to follow an instagram account about sleep training which I found so unhelpful. They would often do Q&As and the questions would be ridiculous like “how many hours should my 19month old sleep a day?”. My daughter still does 3 naps which is “a lot” for her age but she just needs it. This account said I should now make her drop one of her naps and get her to 1 or max. 2 naps a day lol. Why? I don’t get it. I never read a parenting book I just feed my baby when she needs it and put her down when she’s tired and that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.