Millie MacIntosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she moan about sleepless nights when she has a bleeping night nanny?!?

Also moaning about oversupply and she’s pumping - surely that’s just making it worse? The reason why you’re advised to wait to pump until 6 weeks is so your supply is regulated and you don’t cause issues.

She will stop breastfeeding and blame reflux - like she blamed health issues with Sienna for stopping.

Reactions: 14
Also moaning about oversupply and she’s pumping - surely that’s just making it worse? The reason why you’re advised to wait to pump until 6 weeks is so your supply is regulated and you don’t cause issues.
Ah yes but if she had to breastfeed Aurelia at night and didn't pump so the night nanny could take over how would she be able to sleep all night 🙃 clearly millie is the priority here and like you say this will probably lead to issues with breastfeeding and sooner or later she will move onto bottle feeding. EBF is not for the faint of heart especially not if you want a nanny etc to do things for you and want nights out/ away etc.

Reactions: 8
Here for the nanny comments, for duck sake I actually quite liked her until I saw her Instagram post about having a day time nanny and a night time nanny to catch up on sleep. Imagine. So entitled😂👋🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah yes but if she had to breastfeed Aurelia at night and didn't pump so the night nanny could take over how would she be able to sleep all night 🙃 clearly millie is the priority here and like you say this will probably lead to issues with breastfeeding and sooner or later she will move onto bottle feeding. EBF is not for the faint of heart especially not if you want a nanny etc to do things for you and want nights out/ away etc.
How long till she’s advertising the #gifted Snoo robocrib?

Reactions: 3
First time commenting on this thread but I had to come on and say what planet is this women on!? She's put one post up saying about her newborn struggles and how "we" mums have got this, and then posted on her stories that she has a flipping night nanny!!! Talk about detached from reality! I mean I don't begrudge her for having one if that is what she can afford and wants, but to try and be relatable to normal mums is just plain laughable. Such an entitled spoilt madam.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How the other half lives, already planning to go out in the evenings so getting the baby on the bottle ready. I’ve got 2u2, and nowhere to go of an evening! 😂

Reactions: 7
How the other half lives, already planning to go out in the evenings so getting the baby on the bottle ready. I’ve got 2u2, and nowhere to go of an evening! 😂
Getting the baby on a bottle so the nannies can look after her until it’s time to be wheeled out with her mother and sister for an Instagram #ad

Reactions: 7
so she basically has help 24/7 then?

isn't Hugo basically an entrepeneur? surely he cna decide how much time he takes off rather than just 2 weeks?
I thought exactly the same!!! … but apparently according to his LinkedIn it would seem he works for Sony (so maybe he is just a ‘regular’ employee and has to suffer with the rubbish paternity leave like other mere mortals) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Getting the baby on a bottle so the nannies can look after her until it’s time to be wheeled out with her mother and sister for an Instagram #ad
I am surprised she chose to have another child tbh, she doesn't seem to like being a mum that much, I imagine that most people would have help if they could afford it, but most parents are also working in time-consuming jobs outside the home or looking after older relatives etc. not just getting £10000s for an insta post of a gifted item. What are either of them doing that they really need SO much outside help? Especially when they also have a supportive family network

I thought exactly the same!!! … but apparently according to his LinkedIn it would seem he works for Sony (so maybe he is just a ‘regular’ employee and has to suffer with the rubbish paternity leave like other mere mortals) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought he had a sunglasses company or something?

No way should she be pumping this early, it takes 6 weeks for supply to get established.

Reactions: 3
I am surprised she chose to have another child tbh, she doesn't seem to like being a mum that much, I imagine that most people would have help if they could afford it, but most parents are also working in time-consuming jobs outside the homeor looking after older relatives etc. What are either of them doing that they really need SO much outside help? Especially when they also have a supportive family network

I thought he had a sunglasses company or something?
He did I believe👍🏻… but again his LinkedIn seems to indicate that he was done with that in I think 2019 (I can’t remember the exact yr) 🤷🏻‍♀️

He did I believe👍🏻… but again his LinkedIn seems to indicate that he was done with that in I think 2019 (I can’t remember the exact yr) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Taylor Morris went into administration. Which is weird when it’s still running as a brand and doing ads everywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.