Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she harp on about wanting a cool blonde then get a sodding pink gold toner on it?!
I actually like her videos but she totally needs about 6-8 inches of hair cut off, it would make her look so much better!
She did talk about cutting it in her video. I think the short bob suits her

Reactions: 2
Her hair would be fine if she just had it cut with a bit of style. Why pay to get it coloured twice professionally to then just put your own dye on it before getting it done again in a month? She’s so erratic.

Reactions: 8
She put another purple mask on it in today’s vlog and I reckon she’ll do the blue one when it arrived too - this is how her hair gets into such bad condition, she’s like a dog with a bone! Just let it go, no one cares what your hair looks like besides it being clean and tidy (neither of which applies to her but if she washed it regularly and styled it nicely we wouldn’t have anything to say about her bloody mop!). She’s just such a car crash.

Reactions: 5
Her hair would be fine if she just had it cut with a bit of style. Why pay to get it coloured twice professionally to then just put your own dye on it before getting it done again in a month? She’s so erratic.
This 👏🏻
Anyone’s hair looks a mess when you can’t be bothered to wash it and style it!
She hasn’t even had it cut or styled it’s just overgrown!
I really don’t understand why she can’t see that the reason it looks a bugger is because she can’t even be arsed to brush it or wash it most days! Also she keeps going on about how warm toned it is...THATS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR 🙄
Just have a proper hair cut and use some basic hygiene/ common sense and you might actually just be happy with your hair lol

Reactions: 8
Tried to make a new thread but think I’m too new so can’t, could someone else do it? Most popular name was

MissBudgetBeauty: kallax everywhere, attempted blonde hair.. doubt her house will sell? Don’t you dare! by @rainonme-x

Today's vlog 'I'll stop going on about my hair now' Yeah right !!! She'll be messing about with it non stop now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve looked at how to start a new thread. It looks like a right bloody faff if you ask me!! There are rules and guidelines and link pasting and all sorts, I’m out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tried to make a new thread but think I’m too new so can’t, could someone else do it? Most popular name was

MissBudgetBeauty: kallax everywhere, attempted blonde hair.. doubt her house will sell? Don’t you dare! by @rainonme-x
I've tried but the thread name doesn't fit

Lolled at the toilet roll in the bedroom.

Talk about vein displaying branded bags.

WTF is with that pool, it looks ridiculous 😂
She’s probably wondering why it’s not even sold yet. And I’m sure if she had any viewings we would have heard about it by now & she’d be back to manically staging it-I don’t believe she has managed to keep it clean & tidy since those photographs were taken, she always has stuff everywhere!
Why feature the bags? No body buying designer bags will be interested in buying that house because 1- They probably have better taste, 2- They may have a bigger budget or 3- They are looking for a good deal. Mc Taco Bell could only afford those bags because she’s lived with her parents for 5 years and even then I’m sure she’s used her credit cards.

I don’t understand why she is in debt after so long of paying only half a mortgage/rent & why she’d only be putting down a 10% deposit, if the ultimate aim was to go their separate ways after 5 years then surely you make the most of that & save as much money as possible to have as big deposit as possible? Or not be paying it close to retirement age. Baffling.

She’s probably wondering why it’s not even sold yet. And I’m sure if she had any viewings we would have heard about it by now & she’d be back to manically staging it-I don’t believe she has managed to keep it clean & tidy since those photographs were taken, she always has stuff everywhere!
Why feature the bags? No body buying designer bags will be interested in buying that house because 1- They probably have better taste, 2- They may have a bigger budget or 3- They are looking for a good deal. Mc Taco Bell could only afford those bags because she’s lived with her parents for 5 years and even then I’m sure she’s used her credit cards.

I don’t understand why she is in debt after so long of paying only half a mortgage/rent & why she’d only be putting down a 10% deposit, if the ultimate aim was to go their separate ways after 5 years then surely you make the most of that & save as much money as possible to have as big deposit as possible? Or not be paying it close to retirement age. Baffling.
exactly she only starting saving really hard and paying off debt just recently!! Surely she should have started years ago when they moved in together!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.