Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she may have adult ADHD? It would explain a lot of her behaviours.
My son is 9 and has adhd/autism and she acts so similar. He has these funny moments where he goes manic and excited/rushing around, talking fast then the next he cant even have a proper conversation with you and doesnt talk to people he doesnt know well.
All this moving her rooms around, to me, says she isnt happy in the house anymore. I feel sorry for her parents living in a small room with a whole other family.

Reactions: 3
My son is 9 and has adhd/autism and she acts so similar. He has these funny moments where he goes manic and excited/rushing around, talking fast then the next he cant even have a proper conversation with you and doesnt talk to people he doesnt know well.
All this moving her rooms around, to me, says she isnt happy in the house anymore. I feel sorry for her parents living in a small room with a whole other family.
She hasn’t been happy in that house for a long time! I can’t see why they did it but she likes to present a flash life and living with her parents is seriously cramping her style 😅😂

Reactions: 2
She was talking the other day about having lots of her skincare in the upstairs landing outside Ella's bedroom. Why would you have your skincare sitting in the hallway? And don't get me started on that living room. Her handbags are all on a unit there too.

Two of this week's instagram posts got ZERO comments! And one post has one comment. Such engagement! So embarrassing. 100k subscribers. Ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The one outside Primark and the one of her pink coffee. Most you-tubers with genuine numbers of 100,000 000 have HUNDREDS of comments per post.

Anyone else find it odd that when she buys Lee a gift he then puts the money she spent on it into her bank account?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it odd that when she buys Lee a gift he then puts the money she spent on it into her bank account?

I hadn't notice that but it wouldn't surprise me! Also the fact that any occasion e.g Mothers Day is met with her receiving an extremely OTT designer gift from Lee. Most women I know are happy with flowers or a cute gesture but it always has to be £££££ for Khila.

I hadn't notice that but it wouldn't surprise me! Also the fact that any occasion e.g Mothers Day is met with her receiving an extremely OTT designer gift from Lee. Most women I know are happy with flowers or a cute gesture but it always has to be £££££ for Khila.
She talks about it in her new video about spending. Needless to say she has spent hundreds in the past month.

This is random but she's always going on about Milo "playing wrestling" and, as a long life wrestling fan, I bet he would be one of the annoying little kids at a live show who basically climb over you (in the front row seat you paid for) to get to the front :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
New video walking around m&s and she leaves the shop and immediately touches her ear and her nose, and her sunglasses repeatedly. Doesn't show any use of sanitiser. If there was covid in there she's now got it. Well done you silly woman. Showing shopping during lockdown isn't in good taste anyway but she could have used it to show herself using proper hygiene and safety measures to remind her viewers of the proper thing to do. Instead she didn't bother.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
New video walking around m&s and she leaves the shop and immediately touches her ear and her nose, and her sunglasses repeatedly. Doesn't show any use of sanitiser. If there was covid in there she's now got it. Well done you silly woman. Showing shopping during lockdown isn't in good taste anyway but she could have used it to show herself using proper hygiene and safety measures to remind her viewers of the proper thing to do. Instead she didn't bother.
I don’t understand why she thought it was content! Clearly had to pose for the thumbnail, hadn’t left the house because she’s been scared of going out but can happily Pratt about..... I think it’s very bad taste!

I don’t understand why she thought it was content! Clearly had to pose for the thumbnail, hadn’t left the house because she’s been scared of going out but can happily Pratt about..... I think it’s very bad taste!
She should take that video down. Its one thing to go and do an essential shop but she said Lee had already got the essentials in morrisons. They had no need to go there, buying flowers and alcohol and showing herself touching her face the second she comes out. If you're going to do a video during a worldwide pandemic of you going shopping, you need a damn good reason to do so and to make absolutely sure you SHOW the safety steps you're taking as soon as you come out of there otherwise it's irresponsible!

Reactions: 5
Bit of a weird video, not sure it’s in good taste.
Did notice all her plastic M&S bags she came out with after however many videos about her environmentally friendly swaps. We’ve all been caught out when we’ve ended up forgetting the bags, getting more than planned... but she’s done it every time she’s shown us in the car what junk and energy drinks she’s bought in Tesco.

Reactions: 6
She is so desperate to go shopping at Meadowhall that she has taken the day off work so she can go the day it opens. She is making out that she’s only going because she is going to film it, if she wasn’t filming it, she wouldn’t be going. Yeah right.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is so desperate to go shopping at Meadowhall that she has taken the day off work so she can go the day it opens. She is making out that she’s only going because she is going to film it, if she wasn’t filming it, she wouldn’t be going. Yeah right.
I don't see the point of it. If people want to go themselves, they'll go, and if they don't they won't. No one really needs her to take the day off from her job to show what a shopping centre looks like. And unless she's doing it live then there's no point in her uploading it that night or the next day.

• Heart
I don't see the point of it. If people want to go themselves, they'll go, and if they don't they won't. No one really needs her to take the day off from her job to show what a shopping centre looks like. And unless she's doing it live then there's no point in her uploading it that night or the next day.
I’m Scottish so i know Boris and Nicola are saying different things but aren’t we to still be careful when we are going out and not being out in big crowds. surely going out to just to film isn’t being cautious.

I’m Scottish so i know Boris and Nicola are saying different things but aren’t we to still be careful when we are going out and not being out in big crowds. surely going out to just to film isn’t being cautious.
Exactly. And apparently in her part of the country the R number is high.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.