Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of being as safe as she could possibly have been and taking all the precautions etc and yet she’s sat back in her family home wearing the clothes she trudged round primark in! Hasn’t got changed at all.
Bonkers.
What a poor excuse for going to the shops!

Reactions: 4
All this talk of being as safe as she could possibly have been and taking all the precautions etc and yet she’s sat back in her family home wearing the clothes she trudged round primark in! Hasn’t got changed at all.
Bonkers.
What a poor excuse for going to the shops!
Yep. I'm guessing there's covid attached to the grease of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On an unrelated note to her shop jaunts (because, no surprise there :rolleyes:), while she's arguably cooking, I'm not sure her daily alfredo* diet is any better than her Super Noodles habit. Butter, cream, parmesan and bacon? Yikes!

* of course it's something American she got obsessed with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s kind of similar(ish) to a carbonara - I would like to add that I would never in my life make a carbonara like she makes this pasta but essentially it’s a cheesey bacon pasta.

Reactions: 1
I was the person who she ranted about in her video, when I told her it was disappointing that she's going to film a reopening, and asked her why she thinks it's ok, she replied to me saying 'VIDEO VIEWS!' So there you have it she admitted it herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve posted a few comments on her video completely friend but her replies have always come across as cold. She doesn’t come across as a friendly person at all

Reactions: 3
I've had many occasions where I've said something in a friendly way and she comes back in a sarcastic manner EVERY time. Rude too.

Reactions: 5
I was the person who she ranted about in her video, when I told her it was disappointing that she's going to film a reopening, and asked her why she thinks it's ok, she replied to me saying 'VIDEO VIEWS!' So there you have it she admitted it herself
Did she say that in a private message or insta/youtube? I can't believe she'd respond that way. 40k people have died and she goes shopping the day the shop opens for video views. Disgusting really.

• Angry
I find the way she’s behaved here so weird, going from refusing to leave the house at all, to discovering M&S Food like it’s brand new, to queuing for Primark before it opens. Such an odd obsessive personality.

Reactions: 10
Did she say that in a private message or insta/youtube? I can't believe she'd respond that way. 40k people have died and she goes shopping the day the shop opens for video views. Disgusting really.
private Instagram message! I was just explaining why I thought it was wrong!

And so it begins!!! The primark hauls are back 🙄 All this lockdown proved was some influencers haven't got a creative bone in their body. Throughout lockdown I saw so many Amazon hauls but now the shops are open it’s back to Primark and Poundland.

• Angry
It would have been such an opportunity for her to live up to the “budget beauty” name - she could have shown how to do face cream or hair masks from things we have at home (oats and beer in my case) not wander about deserted shopping centres longing for cheap shops to re-open. Also - cheap shops which exploit child labour.

She took her daughter with her? Wow. And then traipsed the germs back to the homes she shares with FOUR other people - two of whom are presumably retirement age?

• Angry
Has she mentioned her ginormous paddling pool recently ?
I heard there’s now restrictions on garden water use in hot weather....

Reactions: 3
You can always count on Khila to look chavtastic with her slobby clothes and LV monogram (y)

Reactions: 9
You can always count on Khila to look chavtastic with her slobby clothes and LV monogram (y)
Such a chav! I don't know why she wears those big jumpers (I'm sure she'd call them sweaters) even in summer and in her primark haul had bought more. She looks awful. Probably one of the worst dressed people on youtube when you think about it.

it pains me to see her use a LV bag with a cheap vile strap it just so chavy!

im a designer fan and she just makes me weep

You wonder why she goes on and on about having been in debt, and then continues to shop.... just change your content, do some different stuff!

You wonder why she goes on and on about having been in debt, and then continues to shop.... just change your content, do some different stuff!
Anyone else confused by the debt thing?
If she's in debt and trying to pay it off why is she buying all these bags?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.