Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep mentioning wigs? Are people really going to go and spend a fortune on a wig because they have a bit of breakage or split ends? Maybe if it was an extreme situation but I don't like the message of "if your hair isn't perfect wear a wig". Her hair might be long but it looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The size of that pool 😳
I think her hair grew to it’s current length just while she was filling it up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know for a fact they’re those neighbours everyone wishes wasn’t there cause they’ll bring the value of the houses around them down with their junk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have the same pool but we could also fit about 4 of them in our garden so, perspective. And we haven't put it up for 3 years because the weather has never been consistent enough for long enough for it to be worth it 😂

She’s gona start doing those infamous ‘LA Chick’ poses again by the pool isn’t she ?! The twirling , the fake laughter , oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s gona start doing those infamous ‘LA Chick’ poses again by the pool isn’t she ?! The twirling , the fake laughter , oh dear.
How many days do we give it until she wears that crotch flossing high waisted two piece she wore all last summer every day without washing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just think of all the tat she would've bought in the past 9 weeks, had Primark been open!
It’s the fact she says they go every saturday, she does realise there is more to the area than just Meadowhall

Reactions: 6
The sunburnt video she’s unbelievable. She waxed lyrical about how bad her face was due to sun damage and sun spots and told us to tell her off if we catch her sunbathing as her priority was reducing her sun damaged aged face and she’s gone from looking mid twenties to pat butcher in 6 months

I didn’t need to see her in that weird monochrome gym outfit. She’s not got a bad figure she just looks... annoying

Her views are way down recently. Youtube needs to get rid of all the old accounts. There's no way 100k people are still knowingly subscribed to her.

I think she may have adult ADHD? It would explain a lot of her behaviours.
Yes I've often thought this.

I also find it funny how she loves to constantly label herself as an extrovert but anytime I see her interact with anyone it's always so odd like she's playing a role and trying to just appear extrovert but isn't really. She has no self awareness or social skills and seems awkward in the company of others. I think it's why she enjoys talking to a camera on her own so much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.