Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’d rather have the grey sweatshirt back than that pink bra. Noticed it’s what she wore to bed then wore all day. Grim.
I wouldn’t wear what she’s wearing round at home in front of my partner, never mind 100s of people on the internet.

Also the hair, I just don’t get it. I’ve had similar length to hers for most of my life, give or take a few inches shorter or longer at times. I wash it twice a week, blow dry and straighten or wave it. Using heat on it twice a week doesn’t particularly damage it. I wash it with shampoo and conditioner, just whatever mid range from Boots. I never use treatments or anything, I just can’t be bothered and don’t think I need to.
I think my hair looks fine, the fact it’s heat styled, it sort of just looks alright day 2 and 3 without doing anything to it. I don’t think what I do is groundbreaking, it’s probably a pretty standard hair routine.
I think if she blow dried it properly, straight ish and ran a brush though it, it’d look 100 times better. Then when she can, get 3-5 inches chopped off and some layers.

It is a mad obsession after ruining it, being hell bent on not using heat. And people telling her in videos it looks good. When probably what they mean is they’re surprised in the change since she ruined it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she done today’s video with a T-shirt that is clearly half ripped....

It seems to be one of those intentionally ripped tshirts, as the rips are on both sleeves as well. Unless it's just so old and grotty that it's holey now, which I wouldn't rule out with her...

Reactions: 1
is she having some sort of mid life crisis? She got all those clothes down from her wardrobe for summer and she’s just wearing the ugliest things imaginable. How can she call herself a author on a book about style.

how many times is she gonna do Q&A, its like 3 times in a month

Reactions: 1
Is that filthy bra surgically attached to her? Does she think she looks like one of those insta loungewear women?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I loved how she says Lee shows he loves her by buying her bath salts. He's trying to tell you to have a wash love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved how she says Lee shows he loves her by buying her bath salts. He's trying to tell you to have a wash love 😂
Ain’t that the truth! Pure romance in there relationship. One buys the other bath salts and the other sits next to the other on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair is hideous..she looks like Hagrid! And honestly her make up always looks terrible would anyone seriously take make up or beauty advice from this woman?! She always looks a mess.

Reactions: 6
She has so much attitude in her "what I eat in a day" video. Fair enough, you don't like the concept or get the point. So perhaps just ignore the requests and don't make the video?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We all know her diet is horrendous. I remember when she had taco bell twice in a day, and then twice the next day too.

Also, wouldn't you put up some kind of blinds or curtains on that kitchen window that looks directly out onto a path that people commonly walk on? They all must see her in her peach bra talking to a camera.

Reactions: 5
She has so much attitude in her "what I eat in a day" video. Fair enough, you don't like the concept or get the point. So perhaps just ignore the requests and don't make the video?
She’s desperate for the views! So she’s doing videos she doesn’t even like as her views are so low for her following

Reactions: 4
Wtf was that “what I eat in a day” video, never have I seen such a bland food diary!
I mean, nothing green, nothing healthy, just pure beige crap! Why show that? At the very least make an effort- it was a totally pointless video!

I thought the same re Milo.
I think it’s because she still thinks of him as a baby ?! We all know he’s the favourite child.
I might be imagining things but I seem to remember, in some videos when he must have been 3/4 she would call him the baby still.. instead of saying Milo, it was either her or someone else and I just thought what are you on about he’s not a bloody baby anymore.

Her what I eat in a day video is awful, confused when she called meatballs a snack, was that lunch? at the beginning her hair looks so greasy, it just doesn’t suit her long why doesn’t she cut it and go back blonde.

I might be imagining things but I seem to remember, in some videos when he must have been 3/4 she would call him the baby still.. instead of saying Milo, it was either her or someone else and I just thought what are you on about he’s not a bloody baby anymore.

Her what I eat in a day video is awful, confused when she called meatballs a snack, was that lunch? at the beginning her hair looks so greasy, it just doesn’t suit her long why doesn’t she cut it and go back blonde.
The hair thing; I’ve been growing my hair for years, just to have it long. It’s long now but not as long as hers, but must admit when I see her with that long lank hair, I think I’ll cut mine! It’s just not a good look just to have long hair for the sake of it!

Reactions: 3
The hair thing; I’ve been growing my hair for years, just to have it long. It’s long now but not as long as hers, but must admit when I see her with that long lank hair, I think I’ll cut mine! It’s just not a good look just to have long hair for the sake of it!
Agree her long hair ages her by about 15 years

The greasiness of her hair at the start of the video made me feel so itch. It must be so uncomfortable to have hair that dirty. At least she wasnt in her bra this time.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she’s purchased another Louis Vuitton item..... everyone in the comments is like you deserve this (excuse me what)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.