Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she's said before she gets fined but the holiday is still way cheaper than if they went in July or August. Great priorities there. I'd never even consider taking my kids out of school for a holiday.

Reactions: 2
What has happened to her face? She has age spots all over her face? She used to look young for her age

Someone corrected her in a comment in her newest Instagram post and ofc she went on the defensive being rude in her reply smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has everyone noticed that she hasn't mentioned her 100k subscriber count for a while? Other youtubers who have hit their 100k subscribers (in the last couple of weeks) have received their silver play buttons already. Mikhila hasn't got one.....because she buys subscribers! According to social blade, she has had no further subscribers since the two lots of 100 that she bought. Other channels who have received their play buttons are still getting new subscribers every week.

I think she would jump at the chance of moving to America but, Petty Paige (Christie) has already looked into that and has realised you cannot just move over there without some serious cash flow behind you - so she's started an 'Only Fans' as she is so desperate for cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah her skin looks bad, she has aged terribly. I really think that she has so much different skincare that she's using nothing consistently. She uses a different thing every day so none of it is having a chance to do anything at all. Also, her diet is awful and has anyone else noticed she seems to drink a lot of alcohol? She's always hungover.

I hate how cheeky she is to people in the comments. No one can say anything at all without a passive aggressive comeback.

Reactions: 8
I think she would jump at the chance of moving to America but, Petty Paige (Christie) has already looked into that and has realised you cannot just move over there without some serious cash flow behind you - so she's started an 'Only Fans' as she is so desperate for cash!
I seem to remember her answering a question about moving abroad (in a Q&A maybe) and I think she said the rest of the family wouldn't be into it. Maybe they don't enjoy the USA vacations as much as she does.

• Haha
If you had to guess her age you would think at least 40 :unsure: Probably why she she’s trying to dress up like a sales assistant from Abercrombie & Fitch

Reactions: 6
Has everyone noticed that she hasn't mentioned her 100k subscriber count for a while? Other youtubers who have hit their 100k subscribers (in the last couple of weeks) have received their silver play buttons already. Mikhila hasn't got one.....because she buys subscribers! According to social blade, she has had no further subscribers since the two lots of 100 that she bought. Other channels who have received their play buttons are still getting new subscribers every week.

I really wish youtube would go back to the exact subscriber count but i know that isn't going to happen.
@ Petty Paige, LMAO. SHe needs to stay in the UK that's for sure.

Will YouTube know if she bought subscribers? Do they not give the silver play button if they know that the subscribers were bought? That would be interesting!

Reactions: 1
Does she genuinely think her mop looks good? It even looks awful from afar in her new video thumbnail.

Guys I have a announcement. In her new video she is not wearing the stained sweater or the crop top!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is shaving such a huge task for her? She makes it sound like such a big thing but for me it's something that I just do and it doesn't need much thought.

Reactions: 4

Two lots of 100? Is there a way we can find out if she’s bought subscribers? I would assume not

Reactions: 1
Two lots of 100? Is there a way we can find out if she’s bought subscribers? I would assume not

We know she's bought them on IG because she has lots of men following her from India & Africa. There is a comment on her razor video : "¿100.000 suscriptores y 80 visitas? Algo anda mal " - which translates to :
100,000 subscribers and 80 visits? Something's wrong..........
24 hours later and she's only had 2000 views........

She wanders why she had lots of identity defrauding when she uses her full name on her you tube channel :unsure:

Oh god she’s done a video about how she got her hair to grow. She must actually think it looks nice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god she’s done a video about how she got her hair to grow. She must actually think it looks nice
It’s clearly a I know better and a middle finger up to people who have been telling her to cut it or her hair would never be the same, she also has an emotional attachment to the length of her hair, she needs to cut it!!! It does nothing for her! She should get the shoulder length hair again!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.