Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I am amazed we haven't heard Khila whining about missing Taco Bell once during this lockdown. Not even when she went for a walk around the nearby lake or to the Dunkin Donuts on the same retail park 😲

P.S. If she hasn't been going out at all, has Milo? Being cooped up in the house could explain some of his malaise.

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie, I am amazed we haven't heard Khila whining about missing Taco Bell once during this lockdown. Not even when she went for a walk around the nearby lake or to the Dunkin Donuts on the same retail park 😲

P.S. If she hasn't been going out at all, has Milo? Being cooped up in the house could explain some of his malaise.
He always seems to be on his tablet. All day every day. Kids need fresh air and exercise so I also think that's why he's been feeling sick.

Reactions: 5
She’s always hampering on about how he’s a sick kid with colds all the time but they don’t eat well and he never goes out!

Reactions: 9
They didn’t seem to cook much and ate takeaways instead. Maybe he isn’t used to the change in diet or her cooking, lol. She admits they don’t go and get any fresh air very often.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her latest video testing out primark mascaras? Her eyelashes look awful with every mascara :oops:

Reactions: 1
''The garbage'' !!!! YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN YOU PATHETIC UNWASHED GREY SWEATER MORON

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two seconds into her vlog and she calls it garbage. bleeping pathetic loser watching so much tit netflix she has forgotten she lives in DONCASTER

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You'd say you'd put it in the bin, or the rubbish.
Gotcha. 👍. Thanks :).
I remember she was always obsessed w the US. I never got it. I mean who doesn’t love NYC but for duck sake she goes back again, again and again. She totally sees herself as Carrie.. 🤷‍♀️🙈
Same w Vegas.. why the duck I don’t know. Vegas is good for a bachelorette party or a weekend of bebauchery but to revisit all the time? Girl needs a bleeping life.
P.S. just remembered.. in her “book” 🤣🤣. Didn’t she use ‘Mom’ instead of ‘Mum’? If I remember correctly when she got called out she tried to blame it on the publishers bc it was an American company! Lol. She’s such a bleeping tool.

Her attitude about Milo being sick all the time is a disgrace. She's said he feels sick all day long and hasn't wanted to eat for weeks but that she's not getting the blood tests done because she thinks it's in his head so she'll leave it a while and see if it goes away. The child looks pale and very thin. She said Lee is worried about it and he obviously told her to phone the doctor but she's not getting him the tests done? I have 2 kids and if one of them was feeling sick and not eating I'd be making sure there's nothing wrong.

I'm a few of the vlogs she starts off talking from her bed and has said she facetimed milo when he was downstairs and told him she'd be down in a while. So does she even get him a breakfast? And the food she cooks looks horrendous! He rarely seems to get any fresh air or outdoor fun and running around. She's a lazy woman who cares more about playing her stupid game and doing her fake tan.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone’s called her out on the garbage comment in the comments section on her vid 😂 Odd reply from her!!!!

Reactions: 2
She bounced back with a comment about pronunciation, that’s not what was being questioned. 😂😂 I followed for years, but I’ve slowly got bored, content is poor, she always looks grubby and don’t get me started on the rats tails, 1 million times better when she had a bob.

Reactions: 3
Calling her out on it, you love to see it 😂 A typical snappy reply though; no doubt she'll be looking through that user's comment history in future 😉

ETA: She mentioned Taco Bell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is she in a lacy bra in her insta story today and I cannot believe she was going to take both kids out of school for 2 weeks to take them to Florida! Dont you get fined for doing that?!

Why is she in a lacy bra in her insta story today and I cannot believe she was going to take both kids out of school for 2 weeks to take them to Florida! Dont you get fined for doing that?!
If there school pursue it, it’s down to each local authority, although my first thought was If her daughter is in year 11/year 10 some schools carry out there mock exams in that feb week..... I don’t think she actually places the highest value on education because she hasn’t mentioned home schooling Milo in a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.