Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her hair is actually greasy or just long and heavy that’s leaving it looking lank and greasy. It looks horrible. I think if it was shorter it would have a bit more life and bounce to it. Rather than looking dirty and just stuck to her head. It looked so much nicer when it was shorter.

Reactions: 6
I also think the colour of her hair does her no favours. I think it's because it's the same as her eye colour, so there's no contrast to her face, and leaves her looking very bland.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her hair is actually greasy or just long and heavy that’s leaving it looking lank and greasy. It looks horrible. I think if it was shorter it would have a bit more life and bounce to it. Rather than looking dirty and just stuck to her head. It looked so much nicer when it was shorter.
She just leaves it looking limp, flicking it around, the long hair and long nails are not a good look, she could easily cut it 6 inches and still have quite a bit left!

Reactions: 3
I'm inclined to believe it's actually greasy, since she always did opt for copious amounts of dry shampoo as opposed to actually bothering to wash it.

• Sick
Why is it that in every vlog, going back years, Milo is shown with no t-shirt on? He's always bare chested and I don't know why you'd show your little boy like this constantly, when you've no idea what weirdos could be watching. He's in the thumbnail today with nothing on! In her recent Q&A she talks at length about wishing she'd kept the children out of the videos from the start, but is seemingly okay with him being in many videos with no top on. I have a little boy and girl and I'd never upload photos or vids of them in this way.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is it that in every vlog, going back years, Milo is shown with no t-shirt on? He's always bare chested and I don't know why you'd show your little boy like this constantly, when you've no idea what weirdos could be watching. He's in the thumbnail today with nothing on! In her recent Q&A she talks at length about wishing she'd kept the children out of the videos from the start, but is seemingly okay with him being in many videos with no top on. I have a little boy and girl and I'd never upload photos or vids of them in this way.
Thank you!! He’s never wearing a shirt even in winter it’s really inappropriate

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought the same re Milo.
I think it’s because she still thinks of him as a baby ?! We all know he’s the favourite child.

• Angry
She desperately needs a haircut. It looks awful. And those tracksuit bottoms in the latest vlog are hideous. Along with the peach coloured bra top

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She desperately needs a haircut. It looks awful. And those tracksuit bottoms in the latest vlog are hideous. Along with the peach coloured bra top
I really like her but after lockdown she 100% needs to get her hair cut. It’s just so long and flat I don’t think it suits her at all! She needs some shape in it, I think the long hair really ages her

Reactions: 5
She was practically flashing in that peach top in today's vlog. As for the tracksuit bottoms, considering she's not big at all, you could've fooled me in those!

I’ve not seen the most recent vlog but please tell me she’s not wearing that Calvin Klein peach crop top again . It’s too small for her anyway

• Haha
It’s as if she thinks she looks great in that way too small, peach bra top that she’s living in now and the ugly tracksuit bottoms. Flat, greasy, lifeless hair and bright red lipstick. Given her YouTube account, you would think she would make more effort.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t use conditioner on her hair.

It’s as if she thinks she looks great in that way too small, peach bra top that she’s living in now and the ugly tracksuit bottoms. Flat, greasy, lifeless hair and bright red lipstick. Given her YouTube account, you would think she would make more effort.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t use conditioner on her hair.
Just like her lack of use of soap, it requires effort :unsure:

What is the obsession with wearing sports bras and nothing else? Is she 17?

Reactions: 7
She filmed herself in bed after waking up wearing the peach sports bra so she's slept in it, then wears it the entire vlog, so clearly hasn't washed or got dressed all day. And never seems to. She's been wearing the thing for weeks and I would put money on it that it hasn't been in the washing machine at any point. I genuinely feel like there's probably a serious body odour problem going on there.

I really like her but after lockdown she 100% needs to get her hair cut. It’s just so long and flat I don’t think it suits her at all! She needs some shape in it, I think the long hair really ages her
I think deep down she knows this but she's an obsessive personality type and she became obsessed with growing her hair as long as she possibly could, just to prove to everyone it wasn't damaged anymore and for everyone to say how long it is! She'd view getting it cut as failing somehow. That's how her very bizarre mind works.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.