Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parents seem to have picked the short straw in the housing arrangement.
Didn’t the parents help them out by buying a house with them, so that they could (supposedly) save for a deposit on a house of their own? They were renting previously.
They also help out with childcare.
I can’t imagine her being able to maintain a home. She has empty beer bottles around her bedroom.
She seems to have this big pipe dream about what having their own house is going to be like..... they seem to live a very lavish lifestyle....

Reactions: 2
Her influencer career is an overall flop, 300 likes average on her instagram. No growth whatsoever and the worst part of it all... she was the first youtuber i watched when i first started wearing makeup when i was 16.. tragic

The parents seem to have picked the short straw in the housing arrangement.
Didn’t the parents help them out by buying a house with them, so that they could (supposedly) save for a deposit on a house of their own? They were renting previously.
They also help out with childcare.
I can’t imagine her being able to maintain a home. She has empty beer bottles around her bedroom.
TBH I watched her when they rented previously and they always had pretty decent looking properties then
The last one though, she filled the whole conservatory with her make up collection, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE MELTED LIPSTICKS!!
It does seems like her parents are hiding in one room of this house, god luv them

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t wear glasses but hasn’t them in the thumbnail of the latest vlog, and doesn’t wear them at all in the vlog?? Why??! She looks terrible in that picture, but at least not wearing that god awful sweatshirt for once!
Knew she wouldn’t last at the project pan thing. I’m not sure any of the things she’s using lately were the things she said she was going to use up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i wonder what the content will be like now she's been furloughed... maybe she could perfect her american accent? bake cookies? watch movies? take the garbage out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine how Lee (or ppl that bought her book) must feel like he’s been catfished. Coming home from work everyday to see zippy in her stained sweater, greasy hair, moaning how life is so hard. Try being on the front line.

She’s whittled on about her 100k 10 year anniversary for about ten years but why would anyone new subscribe?

Reactions: 6
She won’t be able to meet It’s Em for a Style at any Size and jump around like a kid that’s washed a load of smarties down with a blue Panda Pop.

I love that Mikhila revealed she'll go through any comments a person has left on her other videos (on both channels) before replying. Way to hold a grudge.

(hello from te other forum!)

• Wow
I love that Mikhila revealed she'll go through any comments a person has left on her other videos (on both channels) before replying. Way to hold a grudge.

(hello from te other forum!)
How many times a day does she refresh this thread then? :unsure:

This woman is a disaster. Did anyone see her latest video? She hangs up all her wet washing all over her bedroom. Leaves it a few hours and then hangs it up in the wardrobe, or should I say closet. It couldn't have been dry!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This woman is a disaster. Did anyone see her latest video? She hangs up all her wet washing all over her bedroom. Leaves it a few hours and then hangs it up in the wardrobe, or should I say closet. It couldn't have been dry!
It did seem odd that she didn’t put them on a clothes horse but I did once have one where you stuck everything on hangers first, they could have been dry. It’s been boiling over the last couple of days/last week, as much as she’s a minger I don’t think she’d put wet clothes in her wardrobe? not sure why she couldn't wait for her parents drying to have finished on the line though

Why is is she parading her latest monogrammed LV purchase all over the internet when so many people are struggling. She’s such a spoiled brat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is! And I don't get why she thinks WE care that she's bought it. A whole vlog yesterday about buying something expensive, and then the big reveal video. We don't care! It's overpriced and it's ugly and no one is jealous because you live with your parents and you're a mess! Rant over, she just annoys me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could it really just be coincidence that tomorrow is her 10 year anniversary on YouTube and it looks like she's also going to hit 100,000 subscribers on the same day? I've suspected her of buying subscribers for a long time and it just seems to be too much of a coincidence

• Wow
Could it really just be coincidence that tomorrow is her 10 year anniversary on YouTube and it looks like she's also going to hit 100,000 subscribers on the same day? I've suspected her of buying subscribers for a long time and it just seems to be too much of a coincidence
Yes yes yes her social blade is hilariously funny! Who’s looking forward to lots of live chats all day Saturday to commemorate the joyous occasion!

She expects us to watch her from 3pm until like 6pm today? I know we're on lockdown but really?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.