Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her hair just grosses me out now. Its always ratty and not brushed/greasy. Why grow your hair long to just leave it lank and ratty? Why not style it, either curls or a nice half up/half down or just anything other then hanging like dirty curtains?
Whenever I watch her videos, I think of Neil ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
her hair just grosses me out now. Its always ratty and not brushed/greasy. Why grow your hair long to just leave it lank and ratty? Why not style it, either curls or a nice half up/half down or just anything other then hanging like dirty curtains?
Whenever I watch her videos, I think of Neil ;)
I always thought short hair suited her better (y’know.. it looked clean and tidy).

Reactions: 6
I preferred her with short hair too. Im 29 now and gone off long hair. Iv just had mine cut into a bob and its so much easier to keep neat and tidy. I can still put it up if I need to but its just right for me.

Reactions: 5
Her hair is so much better than the fried, dead mop it used to be. It’s just unfortunate that she doesn’t know how to style it. I hate how it always hands down in her face and she spends her videos messing with it.

Reactions: 3
Her hair became like another one of her obsessions so it was like her aim to grow it as long as possible because it had been so damaged before. She refuses to use any styling product or even a hairdryer on it. What she doesn't realise is that yes it might not be damaged anymore, it might be really long, but that doesn't equal it looking good. I'd rather have slightly damaged hair that looks good and clean and styled than hair that hangs down all the time looking dirty. She looked so rough in her live videos today and considering they were to celebrate her 10 years on YouTube she could have at least had a wash and made a bit of effort.

Reactions: 7
Her hair was nicer when it was shorter. Now it’s long but just looks greasy, flat and lank. No life to it or style.
It’s horrible to watch when her greasy hair falls in her face and she moves it out of the way with those disgusting nails 🤢

• Sick
So nearly 10,000 subscribers but view count around 4 to 5 thousand on most videos. No real growth. She didn't mention that in her video.

She used to have so much personality in her videos but the last two years she behaves like she’s taken some sort of E number cocktail. It blows my mind how she markets herself as being real and started a project pan project due to how much debt she has then goes and spends 140 on a piece of canvas coated leather.

To me she is the spitting image of frank from shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would be kind of mean but also hilarious if loads of people unsubscribed to her today to get her back below the 100k again.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair became like another one of her obsessions so it was like her aim to grow it as long as possible because it had been so damaged before. She refuses to use any styling product or even a hairdryer on it. What she doesn't realise is that yes it might not be damaged anymore, it might be really long, but that doesn't equal it looking good. I'd rather have slightly damaged hair that looks good and clean and styled than hair that hangs down all the time looking dirty. She looked so rough in her live videos today and considering they were to celebrate her 10 years on YouTube she could have at least had a wash and made a bit of effort.
Everytime she talks about how she doesn’t use conditioner i cringe. If she just put conditioner on the ends of her hair, it would actually help her but for some reason she refuses

• Wow
Everytime she talks about how she doesn’t use conditioner i cringe. If she just put conditioner on the ends of her hair, it would actually help her but for some reason she refuses
Because that’s advice. She HATES advice and has a major complex over doing anything people suggest as she knows best, didn’t you know? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I've just looked at her Insta page. For her follower count she doesn't get many comments, does she? I tried to watch a video as I did used to watch her regularly, but she just seems so....boring

Reactions: 1
Because that’s advice. She HATES advice and has a major complex over doing anything people suggest as she knows best, didn’t you know? :ROFLMAO:
This is so true! There's been times she's asked for advice or suggestions on something, people have done so, and she's responded in a defensive and passive aggressive way!

• Angry
Her living room is such a mess. The makeup and skin care products in one corner and a load of board games in another. Christ.

Also why did she do those 10 year Anniversary videos looking like she hadn’t washed for a month. The way she hyped it up I thought she’d be making an effort. Her hair can look nice when it’s an up do but the straggly Cousin IT look is tragic.

• Sick
Her living room is such a mess. The makeup and skin care products in one corner and a load of board games in another. Christ.

Also why did she do those 10 year Anniversary videos looking like she hadn’t washed for a month. The way she hyped it up I thought she’d be making an effort. Her hair can look nice when it’s an up do but the straggly Cousin IT look is tragic.
I said this too! She'd made such a big deal about the anniversary thing and then came on camera looking so greasy and messy. She wears the same thing for days and days and I just can't relate as I'm a clean clothes every day kind of person.

And yes that living room actually gives me anxiety. She's shown herself making actual meals in the living room too which is beyond weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She has far too much make up! The declutter wasn’t even a declutter

She has far too much make up! The declutter wasn’t even a declutter
Yeah way too much, especially for someone who seems to only wear very basic, barely there make up. The most sheer foundation that is basically just a moisturiser, maybe a bit of eyeliner and mascara, but that's kind of it.

Her hair always looks disgusting. It’s a messy greasy state constantly! 🤢

• Sick
I thought it was a parody video the declutter one when the video started on her wearing a rainbow T-shirt with thick, matted un-brushed hair. Can you imagine her turning that camera on thinking your camera ready?

Reactions: 4
I’d be embarrassed showing my house in that state aswell! It looks filthy 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.