Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210803_091622_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Jesus christ, 'beauty guru'
She looks a mess, she has completely lost herself and let herself go.
I wouldn't take the bins out like this nevermind go live on YouTube

Screenshot_20210803_091539_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Need i say more 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wish she'd throw away that manky tie dye white/grey/brown jumper, it's horrific! Who would even buy something so fugly.
It reallllly offends me.

Reactions: 10
I don't even know why I attempted to watch her live but it made me feel sick! Who decides to sit and eat a crunchy bowl of cereal whilst filming a live?! Nobody needs to hear that 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't even know why I attempted to watch her live but it made me feel sick! Who decides to sit and eat a crunchy bowl of cereal whilst filming a live?! Nobody needs to hear that 🤮
Thanks for the warning. I absolutely hate the sounds of people eating so I will not be watching that 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I thought exactly the same! Of all the things she could eat, a massive bowl of Cheerios 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You know it’s bad when you can’t work out if her hair is wet or greasy….. I can’t believe she seriously doesn’t think anything is wrong with the state of her!

I've missed all of this. Probs for the best. Whats that white stuff on her forehead?

Reactions: 3
Boob Watch - today on her live they were trying to escape from that jumpsuit she never takes off. Jiggling about like nobody’s business. :ROFLMAO:
honestly someone needs to book her an m+s bra fitting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Just started to watch today's offering and had to switch off. She's got sudocrem on her face and doesn't wash it off or cleanse properly, just uses a pad and some micellar water in her office. Then she's reaching for her 'stash' of old makeup again. I wonder why those spots won't go away!?

No thanks, not for me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Just started to watch today's offering and had to switch off. She's got sudocrem on her face and doesn't wash it off or cleanse properly, just uses a pad and some micellar water in her office. Then she's reaching for her 'stash' of old makeup again. I wonder why those spots won't go away!?

No thanks, not for me.
I cannot watch her anymore she makes me feel itchy and like I want to jump into a bath full of bleach.

Reactions: 12
She’s filthy. Greasy scraped back hair, doesn’t cleanse properly then piles on expired makeup. Almost the same stuff as the video the other day.

Seems weirdly obsessive about things she’s invented in her own mind, currently her ‘tv lip’. Surely it’s the ‘my lips but better’ nude lip that people were on about 10 years ago and most people ended up finding in CT Pillow Talk.

Reactions: 11
Talking about a mascara that she’s doesn’t like from “shopping her stash”. ‘It’s not that’s it’s too wet, it’s been open for a whiiiille now. It’s just a terrible product’…so it’s gone off? Throw it in the f***ing bin then 🙄

Reactions: 9
The only video she needs to make about that stash of hers, is a decluttering one. Don’t want to see her smear on a foundation she’s liked “a couple of summers ago”.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly why doesn’t she just let Ella or even Milo just play with the old stuff? Donate it to the girls at work she’s friends with? I really don’t understand how she hordes all this stuff and then is happy to use it….
Honestly if someone told me she was a woman…. I’d believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.