Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise it’s not just a case of changing doors? They will need new plinths, end panels, the bottom bits 🙈 can’t remember the name. It’s not an easy job especially for someone as cack handed as Kila
Can’t wait till it all comes off the wall and her precious Starbucks cups smash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well the actual carcass should be okay they’re usually a general size but the rest of it will need to be changed. Like the trims you get on the edge of cupboards and doors.

Reactions: 2
She’s an idiot, yes you didn’t pick the kitchen but duck me you pay for what you get.
Also planning to scam Howden’s….. like come on.
I know right! She’s more or less just admitted that she’s going to use a trades man to get her the kitchen she wants then cancel him once said kitchen comes and do it herself. She’s a dick!

• Wow
I know right! She’s more or less just admitted that she’s going to use a trades man to get her the kitchen she wants then cancel him once said kitchen comes and do it herself. She’s a dick!
Despite them booking their work out etc! The person she’s bleeping over isn’t just herself here, it’s the tradesman and his family! (Or their family!

Reactions: 3
Also this will give her more excuses to get 'takeout' every day if she's getting the kitchen done.

I'm not normally one for advocating debt on others, but get a loan, get finance, get your dream, good quality made to last kitchen. This DIY kitchen plan is just a really poor idea, and she will really regret the bodge it and patch it approach in 12 months and spend money to fix it i guarantee. I could understand if she had a really old kitchen and wanted to paint the cupboards as a stop gap but this is just silly to try "repair/titivate" a decent kitchen because it's not her style.

Get the whole thing taken out carefully, sell it on Ebay and get your dream kitchen. She wastes money on all sorts of cheap tat, just reign that in and put it towards monthly payments on the kitchen.

Reactions: 6
My parents bought a new kitchen from Wren and some stupid salesman advised them they wouldn't need a fitter as it would be easy enough to put together themselves. Spoiler alert: it wasn't. I could just see Mikhila attempting it though.
Oh my god. Did she say she was fitting it herself.
it’s bloody hard enough getting the measurements right! The state of my kitchen when I had the guys in to fit. Dust everywhere! Was more that just screwing IKEA flatpacks together.

• Wow
Oh my god. Did she say she was fitting it herself.
it’s bloody hard enough getting the measurements right! The state of my kitchen when I had the guys in to fit. Dust everywhere! Was more that just screwing IKEA flatpacks together.
She will bodge it add a throw or a picture frame and say it was intentionally like that, bloody idiot.

She is getting worse and worse by the day. Her beauty videos would not entice anyone to buy the products in them. I'm not fussy about dates on makeup but some of what she's pulling out of the cupboard would turn me. She really needs to start washing more often - if you look dirty through a camera lens imagine what you look like in real life. And there's nothing wrong with her kitchen, its completely inoffensive. If it's not to her style then she should pay someone to do it properly. I can only imagine her trying to do it herself!

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she's also painted the kitchen twice and changed all the handles at least once in the last year, costing more money in the long run.

In that latest reel when she’s running around the house with her messy hair and the outfit she has on she looks 12 years old. Her demeanour is that of a child. The walking on her tippy toes is something toddlers do…

She absolutely cannot dance. It doesn’t even seem like she’s trying to dance it’s like a weird march like thing she does… that’s not how people dance. Is she going to a bar and marching around the room calling it dancing? I don’t understand…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she realise it’s not just a case of changing doors? They will need new plinths, end panels, the bottom bits 🙈 can’t remember the name. It’s not an easy job especially for someone as cack handed as Kila
Is that “khack” handed?! 😂😂

• Haha
More footage or her slamming and banging around the kitchen before eating 'ice cream but not ice cream' with a teaspoon for a mid morning snack. Over half of the video was Mik talking about ice cream and mousse. Then they had gyoza and bao buns for their evening meal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.