Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her sit down videos total cringe these days.
She literally just sits down and talks tit at 100mph looking like she needs a bath never mind giving skin and beauty advice! 🙄
Does she not have a friend she can chat this tit to?!
I think we (the viewers) are her imaginary friends 😔 I can watch the same kind of content from other creators and not feel that way. The tv talk videos (which i cannot stand) are the worst for this, she comes across as quite lonely and has constructed a YouTube world to mask this and fulfil a need for interaction that is lacking in real life.

We can laugh and mock how irritating it is to watch but it's actually quite sad.

Reactions: 10
How old was that urban decay spray too? I was half listening this morning and I turned it off after about half of it.

Reactions: 3
No Khila, you don’t need to re lubricate your face! You need to stop using out of date foundation 🙄
Washing it off with 3 types of acid won’t be doing you any favours either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whyyyy does she insist on calling her work tops her' counter tops' ?? You live in DONCASTER - Does she have a big American following? I doubt it.

• Haha
Latest reel is a shocker. She looks so weird staring that the camera ‘dancing’.

Always wondered about that bracelet she never takes off. She zooms in and you can read the brand. Turns out it’s a stainless steel bracelet that I you buy ‘charms’ for, blank one is £13.

Reactions: 2
Ha I was about to say another awful shuffle dance cringe clip on her reel.
Also sports bra with a jacket over the top. The jacket will stink if she’s sweating. She’s really feeling herself in her gym gear isn’t she :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Another fad she’s going all in on. Buying all the gear. Mik you’re only walking, you can literally do that in regular clothes.
Like them Erin Condren planners she spent 100s on getting, she’ll invest 100s in poor quality sportswear and give up in the winter.
A basic pac a mac with no clothes on will be so sweaty 🤢 those cheap ones aren’t breathable.

I was recently diagnosed with adhd as an adult women and see a lot of the same qualities in her

Reactions: 5
We are the same age but I cant watch anyone on the road to their 40s try make themseleves look like a teenager from 20 years ago. Wtf. Such am out of date point of reference.

Mischa Barton (is that the actress?!) Doesn't look like that due to her makeup. She looks like that because she's naturally stunningly beautiful. And young. That's not something a mid 30s woman can recreate with a baskey of old blushers.

Did something traumatic happen in 2002 meaning she is forever mentally stuck there 😕

Reactions: 2
We are the same age but I cant watch anyone on the road to their 40s try make themseleves look like a teenager from 20 years ago. Wtf. Such am out of date point of reference.

Mischa Barton (is that the actress?!) Doesn't look like that due to her makeup. She looks like that because she's naturally stunningly beautiful. And young. That's not something a mid 30s woman can recreate with a baskey of old blushers.

Did something traumatic happen in 2002 meaning she is forever mentally stuck there 😕
Yes. Her daughter, poor kid couldnt be more resented :cry:

Yeah had her daughter at 18/19, and by the sounds of it, mostly out of stubbornness when people asked if she might be too young.

I also think she regressed when going back to live with her parents.

Reactions: 1
Remember when glossier were a thing? They turned over $100 mill in 2020 but of course they aren’t a thing anymore

One of the comments made me laugh telling her they never went anywhere :ROFLMAO:

The last time she had a proper wash? :unsure:

Her daughter would have been born 2005/2006 as she’s the same school year as my daughter who was born early 2006.
my 19 year old was 2002.
I just admit I’m terrible for keeping product a lot longer than I should. I have a Chanel eyeshadow quad that I never used as the colour payoff was rubbish but still can’t get rid of it. Im
Sure it’s older than my daughter. The difference is I don’t use it and don’t film videos using them.
I think 35 is a tricky age. That’s when I struggled most with not feeling ‘grown up’ but my looks had changed and I had started to get the signs of ageing and I felt unsure. Ten years on I am much more confident in myself. I think I look good for my age and my skin is much better as I started using products for my skincare age and proper sun protection.

I don't think there's anything wrong with using people like Mischa Barton etc as a reference point or inspiration, but with her its concerning as her general behaviour is quite delusional. The whole hamptons thing etc are just too much. Just because you like New York etc doesnt mean you have to transform your entire house in Yorkshire into a hamptons holiday home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.