Mikhila McDaid #7 Garden pavings, Costa cravings, fake no-buy from made-up savings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder her skin a festering mess. If I had patches of discolouration like her I would never be putting bacteria ridden crap all over my face

She's had that foundation since september 2019 lol ew

ps wow the change in her from 2019 :oops:

Reactions: 6
Seems weirdly obsessive about things she’s invented in her own mind, currently her ‘tv lip’. Surely it’s the ‘my lips but better’ nude lip that people were on about 10 years ago and most people ended up finding in CT Pillow Talk.
Flashback to "midtone pink".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those Garnier sheet masks must actually do something. The minute she stopped using them she aged 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s very ironic that living with her parents made her look better…
She looked ok before she moved in with her parents, and fine for the first couple years living with them… tbh I think it’s only been the last year or so that she’s just gone downhill massively (even before her parents actually moved out).

Reactions: 6
Have I imagined it or did she do all the videos for makeup revolution back when it first launched?

Have I imagined it or did she do all the videos for makeup revolution back when it first launched?
She did work for them when they first launched yes! I don’t know if it was all their videos, but she made content for their YouTube and Instagram I believe.

I remember her taking Instagram pics for Freedom makeup, which was owned by the same company. Not sure they’re still going, never bought anything from either of them, though Revolution has come a long way since it wasn’t just initially ripping off Naked and Chocolate bar palettes.

Glossier cloWN paint amiright????

jk but she puts soooo much on, you don’t need to colour in your entire cheek!

So they’re getting a new kitchen then…

Reactions: 4
Why is she putting on that much Cloud Paint!? It sounds like a really good product but it'll only last a week if she's putting on that much every day.

In today's manic ramble about kitchens, Mik had an epiphany is that tools can be stored in the shed. You heard it here first. Meanwhile, the board games are being stored in the utility room (which feels reminiscent of a VelvetGh0st video).

Reactions: 3
What is a f*****g 'utility pantry'????? 😂 ......they don't even have them in the U.S ....the have utility rooms and pantries.....A pantry is a 'room for storing food'.......Khila has a cupboard with airtight containers in .....this does not make it a PANTRY ! 😂😂😂

People who have pantries actually COOK ! They don't go to Nando's/Taco Bell/McDonald's or Costa every five minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If your cleanser isn’t removing your mascara properly, you should used something else that does…such as an oil based cleanser. It does not to give you a type of Smokey eye effect the next day 🙈
Also, if you’re reading this please don’t attempt to fit a kitchen yourself, not everything is a simple to put together as a Kallax…and not to give you any ideas because we know you have enough kallax’s to build yourself a new house but a Kallax isn’t a suitable kitchen cupboard either…nor is a Billy bookcase even if you put doors on it

Reactions: 11
Also, if you’re reading this please don’t attempt to fit a kitchen yourself, not everything is a simple to put together as a Kallax…and not to give you any ideas because we know you have enough kallax’s to build yourself a new house but a Kallax isn’t a suitable kitchen cupboard either…nor is a Billy bookcase even if you put doors on it
My parents bought a new kitchen from Wren and some stupid salesman advised them they wouldn't need a fitter as it would be easy enough to put together themselves. Spoiler alert: it wasn't. I could just see Mikhila attempting it though.

She 100% will not pay for a kitchen fitter.
She thinks she’s a DIY pro and would have to be in control of every part of it.
Plus she’s a bored jobless housewife and will think it’s perfect YT/IG content.

Reactions: 4
I can see the video title now SOLO DIY KITCHEN BY INDEPENDENT WOMAN NO HELP - IKEA HACK - #FRENCHSTYLE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She 100% will not pay for a kitchen fitter.
She thinks she’s a DIY pro and would have to be in control of every part of it.
Plus she’s a bored jobless housewife and will think it’s perfect YT/IG content.
She's not 'jobless' - she works on the railways (offices)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s an idiot, yes you didn’t pick the kitchen but duck me you pay for what you get.
Also planning to scam Howden’s….. like come on.

Does she realise it’s not just a case of changing doors? They will need new plinths, end panels, the bottom bits 🙈 can’t remember the name. It’s not an easy job especially for someone as cack handed as Kila

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.