Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that fire pit she bought was £500!! Plus £20 delivery! 🤯😱

Spends £520 on a unnecessary purchase, but won't buy a bed for her son!

Sort out your priorities!

Reactions: 12
Is her still sleeping on a shelf? I know she said she bought a bed, but did she show it?

Reactions: 2
Omg this was on my Youtube home page, she looks horrific! Its like something from a horror movie... or like someone with botched plastic surgery.
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 07.43.44.png

And she's wearing that striped tshirt AGAIN

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Ella stood awkwardly next to the hedge 😂😩. If I had YouTube and it wasn’t making me a substantial amount and I knew my daughter hated it that much I would stop

Reactions: 6
Omg this was on my Youtube home page, she looks horrific! Its like something from a horror movie... or like someone with botched plastic surgery. View attachment 580450

And she's wearing that striped tshirt AGAIN
Screenshot_20210519-081150_Chrome.jpg

I watched a few minutes. She had a coke before 8am, dug her acrylic nail around in her ear then used the same hand to rub her makeup in. I'd seen enough and make a swift exit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 580479
I watched a few minutes. She had a coke before 8am, dug her acrylic nail around in her ear then used the same hand to rub her makeup in. I'd seen enough and make a swift exit.
So glad I didn’t watch it. I can’t stand her lives as you really get to see how scabby she is... 🤢 and her constant rambling bugs me.

But she’s been doing this 10 years, even if she was that gross in real life you’d think she’d have learnt how to keep some professionalism on camera.

Also, I’m not convinced she’s even washed her face this morning before doing her makeup. On her Instagram announcing she was going live she was like just woke up and her face looked greasy af..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad I didn’t watch it. I can’t stand her lives as you really get to see how scabby she is... 🤢 and her constant rambling bugs me.

But she’s been doing this 10 years, even if she was that gross in real life you’d think she’d have learnt how to keep some professionalism on camera.

Also, I’m not convinced she’s even washed her face this morning before doing her makeup. On her Instagram announcing she was going live she was like just woke up and her face looked greasy af..
I think she wiped it with something on a pad while she was on camera, maybe a toner or a micellar water. I'd imagine that was her equivalent of actually washing her face but I hope I'm wrong....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ewww. The thumbnail, that T-shirt again, Diet Coke at 7.45am.
Why is she making a massive deal of her head tipped back to dry setting spray? IG post about it the other day she then deleted, mentioned in a vlog, now about 5 times in this vlog, ‘this is totally normal, yes?’ ‘Anyone else do this?’ ‘Anyone, just me?’
Mik, you’re just boring and irrelevant now. Most exciting thing for her this year was getting hit in the face with a bin lid so she could milk it every day.

Reactions: 12
Her hair looks exactly the same as it did before her latest hairdresser appointment, scruffy tatty mare.

Reactions: 11
How matted does her hair look. Grim.

I don’t drink coffee, never used one of those coffee makers, but are you supposed to wash them out after you use it? She seems to just tip out yesterday’s coffee and just go again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How matted does her hair look. Grim.

I don’t drink coffee, never used one of those coffee makers, but are you supposed to wash them out after you use it? She seems to just tip out yesterday’s coffee and just go again.
I don’t think cleanliness is really her thing! In any areas of her life!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These clothes do nothing for her. Nothing.
But they were 'such a good deal!'.

Maybe they're really comfy and if she likes them then that's all that matters, but I'd rather put the £20 towards something that fitted properly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.