Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video... as someone with easily oily hair too, on the rare occasions I have ever washed my hair in the bath, it has never ever left my hair looking and feeling well cleaned - it's an emergency measure, usually if I am unwell. There's whatever you've put in the bath -oils, overly moisturising bath cream etc, your bodily dirt and oils from the rest of your entire body....

Why doesn't she get that washing your hair in your own bath soup isn't going to help?! Washing it in the bloody sink would be an improvement!

Reactions: 13
She puts dry shampoo on clean hair for “volume” like come on!!! That’s what’s causing your greasy hair!!

Only woman in the world with out a thigh gap….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She used a make up eraser and they have one side for exfoliating and one for taking your make up off she used the wrong side cos she is a moron and doesnt read instructions so she scrubbed her skin off

Reactions: 5
Why is she always creeping around on her tip toes!? I know she likes doing this when trying on clothes but she's moving furniture around 😂 Also, who starts moving furniture and doing DIY in their bare feet!? I'm getting splinters just watching.
Screenshot_20210522-094146_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210522-094130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210522-094427_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she always creeping around on her tip toes!? I know she likes doing this when trying on clothes but she's moving furniture around 😂 Also, who starts moving furniture and doing DIY in their bare feet!? I'm getting splinters just watching. View attachment 585027

View attachment 585026
View attachment 585029

It's ridiculous not to put shoes on. I reckon it's a combination of her impatience / having to do everything at 100mph and wanting to appear dainty and cute whilst doing hard core jobs. I'm surprised she doesn't DIY in her ankle length nightie although she probably does.

Reactions: 6
Why is she always creeping around on her tip toes!? I know she likes doing this when trying on clothes but she's moving furniture around 😂 Also, who starts moving furniture and doing DIY in their bare feet!? I'm getting splinters just watching. View attachment 585027

View attachment 585026
View attachment 585029
Considering she said some glass smashed in the garden and they weren’t sure if they got it all, I think she’s looking for bin incident 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw that and thought the same. I guess it’s something you might to if you dashed out to the recycling bin in bare feet and the floor is freezing? But you’d put shoes on if you’re working out there wouldn’t you.

That shed is a mess. What was that cupboard door?! Box the electrics in properly, or just leave it on show. One door?! Whole shed is junk that doesn’t go in the house anymore. Complete mess of chairs outside. Those Ikea chairs aren’t that cheap, she won’t or can’t spend the money to buy enough of the same height, or buy the cushions to suit, the low ones look uncomfortable without.

Does she never check a weather forecast? All the stuff outside when it was going to rain.

Reactions: 2
This just made me LOL. Barefooted Mik nearly dropped the bloody thing. What an idiot.
Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 10.13.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really doesnt dress for her shape and makes herself look so much bigger than she actually is. Wonder what Lee thinks of her hygiene issues :ROFLMAO:

I'd love to know what Lee thinks in general, or does he even think at all? Maybe he just spends his time doing sit ups in the living room, beside the dog food bowls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'd love to know what Lee thinks in general, or does he even think at all? Maybe he just spends his time doing sit ups in the living room, beside the dog food bowls.
When she shares throw back pics he hasnt changed at all but she is a completely different person both visually and personality, and I don’t mean ageing cos we all age but watch a video from even 5 yrs a go the change is huge

Regressed living with her parents, wasn’t the proper adult of the house and became a stinky teenager. Also not going into work in a year where you would have to be clean and dressed well hasn’t helped her. She’s happy to work in a dirty tracksuit she’s been wearing for days, no bra, greasy hair scraped into a bun, face mask on for 3 hours but believes wearing glasses helps her look put together.
Everyone can have scruff days, but most people aren’t filming those daily to show the world.
New jeans are awful. I don’t know what it is she looks for in clothes. Wrote a style book, has zero style.

Reactions: 10
Her hairdresser did a tremendousssly bad job on her hair the placement of the blond through the top looks like grey hair that hasnt been dyed in her faves video

Who looks after her children? She must let Milo sit on the phone or iPad all the time. Don’t get me wrong I’m all up for a bit of screen time but she doesn’t do anything with her kids....at all!
Also, what happened to the healthy eating kick? I don’t call two bagels for lunch a balanced meal really, or a pizza slice from greggs that she gets DELIVERED with her lucozade cos she’s too lazy to leave her pit!

Reactions: 14
Who looks after her children? She must let Milo sit on the phone or iPad all the time. Don’t get me wrong I’m all up for a bit of screen time but she doesn’t do anything with her kids....at all!
Also, what happened to the healthy eating kick? I don’t call two bagels for lunch a balanced meal really, or a pizza slice from greggs that she gets DELIVERED with her lucozade cos she’s too lazy to leave her pit!
She legit lets him sit on the switch or play station all day, does she even have parental accounts set up? I bet she just lets him watch whatever he wants

She doesn't even get him ready for school in the mornings, she'd rather do a live video instead. She's been saying for years that he gets himself up and ready in the mornings. A child that age still needs someone to make sure they're brushing their teeth and have everything they need for the day and eating a proper breakfast. She's just so self-centred. I've never heard her say she's taking him on a fun day out. She said in that vlog with Em that he's never been interested in playing with balls. What she really means is she's never bought him a ball in his whole life to just kick around the garden or throw and catch. Out of all the things I hate about her, her lack of parenting is the thing that makes me the most annoyed.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The shop with me is just them Walking round IKEA joking about how nothing will last if they buy it. Yet still considering buying it. Lee doesn’t seem keen on IKEA stuff.

She doesn’t need any more furniture in that overly cluttered house and none of the outside furniture she wants matches each other or the furniture she already has 🙄 also the ‘haul’ at the end is just the glasses she’d already shown in a vlog.

She wants to store plates in a Billy bookcase. Are they even wide enough to store plates in? Isn't that why she has kitchen cupboards?

Buying a mirror just to paint it.... or just y'know, buy a mirror you like and stop ruining things.

Having just upholstered an old bar stool with an old cardigan, she's now looking at other bar stools!? Also, she says that they could just keep some indoor chairs in the shed and pull them out to use in the garden.... has she forgotten their old chairs and dining table are shoved in there!? How many people are they expecting and how often do they think they'll be sitting outside?

It annoys me that she never just waits and buys a whole range of things that match. She rushed to buy garden chairs and a fire pit and now she's potentially buying some more random seating and a table that doesn't match. If she waited until she'd finished the garden and then just bought a matching set then it would have probably been cheaper too! (Personally I'd have left the lawn alone and bought a large garden table and 6 chairs.)

'Would it be weird to buy this for the living room?'

YES IT WOULD! PLEASE STOP.

Screenshot_20210523-091511_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She wants seating for 15 people but then she goes on and buys only 2 of each glass 😂 is she serving her guests in paper cups

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.