Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they made a big deal about 'meeting up two days before hugs were allowed' and filmed a reel where they were both right in front of each others faces breathing at each other with very little space between them. They also got in a pod all crammed in together wearing no masks. I know that as of this week we've been told not to worry so much about distancing from our friends and family but in situations like this there just seems to be zero caution and zero logic. It was probably safer to put a mask on and hug than sit opposite and breathe all over each other in that enclosed space 😣

Reactions: 9
Spends a whole day in Stratford. Puts up a tit 5 minute vlog with a tiny bit of that footage and a bunch of blabbering about ikea and mascarpone!

• Haha
Yeah, bizarre. Assume she’d have been happier dragging them all round a shopping centre. Emma goes to a lot of stately homes and probably picked the place out as somewhere half way. All she could say was Ella wants to know how vandals haven’t burnt down Shakespeare’s house/birthplace. What?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Stratford is lovely but anywhere like that is totally wasted on tacky American obsessed chav Mik.
At least Em actually likes going to these places and taking in a bit of history. Mik wouldn't know culture if it wacked her in the head and gave her another black eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice how bad Milos teeth have got in the recent vlog?! Wow! Another example of Mik being too lazy to parent correctly!

Reactions: 6
She doesn't look after hers so probably wonders why she she should look after his.

You mean they’re a bit wonky? Mik’s and Shane’s are. I don’t think it’s something that is generally fixed with braces in the UK until a kid’s got all their big teeth properly, around age 13/14 is probably average I think.

Reactions: 7
You mean they’re a bit wonky? Mik’s and Shane’s are. I don’t think it’s something that is generally fixed with braces in the UK until a kid’s got all their big teeth properly, around age 13/14 is probably average I think.
He’s also at an age where lots will probably be falling out if they haven’t already!

Reactions: 3
They are dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No they are very yellow

Reactions: 2
From the 'vlog':
  • Making an 'thats what she said' joke about your 9 year old is completely inappropriate Mik
  • She's wearing that striped tshirt again, how many days in a row is that. Has it been washed? And then changed back into it on another day at the end of the vlog :sick:
  • She's now modelling her house after a pub...
  • Cant pronounce mascarpone...
These 'vlogs' should not even be callled that anymore.. more like diary of an insane person where she just rambles on about shite for 4-5 mins.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I noticed that. Very weird.
She'll also hate it if Milo gets interested in football and not an American sport.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that. Very weird.
She'll also hate it if Milo gets interested in football and not an American sport.
Surely he should be going to some clubs? The only place she ever mentions taking him is the child minders!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.