Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've nothing against anyone using old products, if they're still in date and haven't gone bad. But if they're mentioned in a video then at least offer an alternative to your viewers. 'I've rediscovered this nail polish, I know it's not available any more but XYZ brand have one that's a similar shade'.

This just reinforces that she makes her videos because she wants to and enjoys it, rather than them being useful for an audience.

Reactions: 7
This just reinforces that she makes her videos because she wants to and enjoys it, rather than them being useful for an audience.
Absolutely. Likes the sound of her own voice and enjoys doing this for herself.

e.g. that tinted spf today, only available in one shade, mention it along side something that has shades for all skin tones. Or say as a beauty blogger you plan on writing to the company to tell them you and you viewers think the lack of shades is disappointing. If you’re label is beauty blogger, be better, use your platform for more that padding your ego. If you’re generic vlogger, with an off the cuff mention of the spf maybe I’d think different.

That nail polish was as if she realised she didn’t have enough products and did a lucky dip of her Alex drawers. Lazy. And saying lots of people had asked her what colour it was, bugger off had they.

Reactions: 4
It's laughable that she calls herself a beauty blogger at this point. After ten years she should have some skin care and make up knowledge!

Reactions: 6
She doesn't even like make up, it's all an act. She has no passion for make up and it's obvious. The best make up bloggers are literally obsessed with make up and their love of it really comes across. There's only so much longer that Mikhila can get away with talking about old make up, tinted moisturisers that "don't have a tremendous amount of coverage" and sheer lip balms. People who love make up will move on from her channel. I really suspect that most of the people still watching her are only there to witness the insane stuff she gets up to.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they either like her or like the madness. I don’t think anyone is taking beauty advice from her. I hope anyway.

Reactions: 3
I watched like 5 minutes or so of her live she got to the shampoo and said it wasn’t making her hair clean - I don’t think theres anything wrong with the shampoo given it’s low sulphate which is good for your hair you do really need to do 2 shampoos but she’s leaving her hair until it’s thick with grease and I think even good shampoos would struggle with that amount of grease and dry shampoo 😳

She’s had whatever her daughter had antibiotics for. Maybe milder. Her diet of Greggs and Lucozade is never going to help her get over an illness. Absolute moron for going out on the train to a restaurant feeling ill.
She also said the other day she was coming down with whatever Lee had.

How can she be 35 and regressing in adulting? Is it rocket science that your daughter had to go to the doctors for antibiotics for her illness and you get ill at the same time?

There’s nothing wrong with bloggers using “old” products but when they are reviewing those products five yrs after purchase it is a problem as the formula will have degraded and changed

2C4DB780-AF4B-4349-AB1C-5A385C43A2B8.jpeg

Does a whole video with a giant blob of mascara under her left eye! Wow her jowls look bad in this pic :oops:

How can she be 35 and regressing in adulting?
From spending time living with parents maybe? Me and my brother are 32 and 30 and I’m married, bought a house, he is living with our parents and acts like a child. My mum does all his washing and cooking, he’s on furlough and has been playing computer games, drinking and sleeping all day. I’m sure she did her bit, and they obviously didn’t eat together ever, but maybe you do regress when you’re not the most adulting adult in the house?
Her mate Em living with her mum is similar, acts like a child, ferried around everywhere because she won’t learn to drive, has her own dressing up room to play in, spends her time making cutesy table decorations for an Easter dinner...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the Primark come shop with me, GUYS!

Lots of pointing, unnecessarily rubs her hands all over a jumpsuit because she had to. Describes some grey and white towels as 'Hamptons-y'.

As predicted, Speedy had an outing and was paired with what looks like someone else's trousers and the white trainers she was digging up the garden in.

Reactions: 13
Noticed the new bag paired with gardening trainers and the same black top she wears every time she’s trying to be a bit fancy. Video was very average. Showing a yellow check suit, who’s gonna wear that. Zoomed through jeans saying the last pair were very Levi’s from there, no they wouldn’t have been. Glossed over swimwear. Looked at a fur coat.

The absolute state of her painting on the windows of that shed on her spendaholic IG. I imagine everything she has done in that house is like that, if you look close it’s a disgrace. Who does she thing is going to sit at the window of the shed?

What I don’t understand is why does everything have to be a ‘thing again’ like when she showed the espadrilles and asked if they were a thing (meaning trendy) no MK they’re just shoes which thousands of people like to wear in the summer. They don’t need to be trendy just because primark has them. It’s like she only wants to follow trends, but she literally never dresses on trend so what is she even on about.
Also what a surprise she didn’t buy anything. Like most of her primark shop with mes over the years.

I think she is broody as she mentioned baby nurseries in the last two shopping videos :unsure:

Ps her title on her Primark vid says haul but there’s no haul

• Wow
As predicted, Speedy had an outing and was paired with what looks like someone else's trousers and the white trainers she was digging up the garden in.
I really don't get her love for those trousers. They completly swamp her and really don't look good. They manage to look too smart and too scruffy at the same time.
She's not got a terrible figure, so it can't be hard to dress, but she gets obsessed with the randomest things

I'm assuming some young willowy vlogger she follows wears the same and she's copying?

Reactions: 1
I think she is broody as she mentioned baby nurseries in the last two shopping videos :unsure:

Ps her title on her Primark vid says haul but there’s no haul
I mentioned this awhile ago when she mentioned in some video she was 90% she didn’t want any more children and she sounded pissed her “right” was being taken away, I got shot down but it’s not the first time she mentioned this

Reactions: 1
I mentioned this awhile ago when she mentioned in some video she was 90% she didn’t want any more children and she sounded pissed her “right” was being taken away, I got shot down but it’s not the first time she mentioned this
She keeps mentioning pregnancy, contraception, nurseries. I think she will get her coil removed and make out it’s cos of her beard as she has been laying the groundwork recently and she will get pregnant. Her big year of 35 was just being attacked by a bin so I bet she will get pregnant by 36

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.