Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps mentioning pregnancy, contraception, nurseries. I think she will get her coil removed and make out it’s cos of her beard as she has been laying the groundwork recently and she will get pregnant. Her big year of 35 was just being attacked by a bin so I bet she will get pregnant by 36
She mentioned the maternity range in Primark too.

Aside from the fact she's hardly maternal, I find it hard to imagine her putting off her repetitive US trips for a pregnancy/newborn.

Reactions: 8
She mentioned the maternity range in Primark too.

Aside from the fact she's hardly maternal, I find it hard to imagine her putting off her repetitive US trips for a pregnancy/newborn.
She’ll lob the baby in her new speedy bag and carry it in hand luggage or as miss America herself would say carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you're halfway through the vlog and there's been a coffee montage and a nasal spray chat.

Has she just realised some plants need more water than others!?

• Haha
Her poor skin 😱 she put on a face mask then filmed an empties video, vlogged more, sat down watching tv with tea and cake then finally took the mask off. Her skin looked red raw at 7.20 time stamp of the vlog.

I don’t understand why she would film her empties video whilst she had a face mask on. What a stupid idea.

also she’s still banging on about being ‘anxious’ to do things post lockdow, yet she’s travelled to different cities, been shopping multiple times, and had friends over. How is that’s anxious?

also how many times do we need to watch her make tea or coffee. It’s literally all her blogs are.

at least she admitted she’s a manic person...

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she would film her empties video whilst she had a face mask on. What a stupid idea.

also she’s still banging on about being ‘anxious’ to do things post lockdow, yet she’s travelled to different cities, been shopping multiple times, and had friends over. How is that’s anxious?

also how many times do we need to watch her make tea or coffee. It’s literally all her blogs are.

at least she admitted she’s a manic person...
Her USP is leaving products on her face for too long and ignoring the directions.

Nothing she says makes any sense, she seems to just think out loud and say whatever pops into her head. She's been shopping several times, seen friends, got the train and had her nails done so she's done more than most people I know.

Coffee/ tea montages are my least favourite thing but it seems to be a bandwagon they've all jumped on.

She never mentions her parents anymore. They're probably No Contact these days. How sad for the kids.

As if she filmed a video in a face mask!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ this woman is bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she that stupid that leaving a mask on for so long is leaving her face ruined? she is making herself more and more haggard, jokes on you MBB

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine how dry her face would have been leaving that mask on for well over an hour. She’s a moron. I’m sure she does half of these things waiting for a reaction in the comments so she can tell people off, then complain about haters.

Reactions: 5
Ella's tired all the time, maybe the beige takeaway diet is a contributing factor. I love that Mik bought her the multivitamins then started tucking into them herself....

Who buys a projector without deciding what they're projecting onto or where they're going to put it?!

Reactions: 6
Each to their own but seriously that grass in her garden just looks stupid now. Either have grass or don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She has said in two videos she doesn’t know how much to water her plants. So decided to buy more plants, despite the fact some of her plants are already dying.

the ‘cream’ (more like light brown) faux bamboo she’s added to the garden does actually look so much better, less of the boring horrid grey!

also I’ve never known anyone who complained that they had wooden double glazed windows. It’s actually so much nicer than the plastic windows and look much more classic long term. Plus wood double glaze is not usually cheap. Not something you ever find on a new build usually.

also really bothered me that she sliced her bagel like a child and who’s been left unsupervised with a knife bu just stabbing at the bread.

She’s got a tv in every room and in the shed but still needs a projector, ok.

Why was she cutting the bagel like that?! Is she a moron?
Also hate the way she purposely opens her Diet Coke right in the camera. Seems rude and obnoxious to me.

Reactions: 11
The bamboo looks okay from a distance. I bet her neighbours are relieved they wont have to see her in her yanked up high leg swimsuit this summer in that hot tub. They'll still hear her obnoxious wittering though. I purely hate watch at this point. I can't deal with her stomping around and doing a rushed job with everything, the smelly smoked salmon fingers, the faux american accent, thinking she's an expert at everything. The nails!! Ugh. Put on some gardening gloves?

oh did anyone see her mention on IG last night that her head is still sore from the Bin Lidon- gate? Yes Mik you are supposed to seek professional advice for head trauma ...and you do need your head testing , in more ways than one

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just watched the video with the mask burning her face off - WHY does she refuse to use conditioner?? She says her shampoo doesn’t get her hair clean so she puts dry shampoo in it immediately after washing, which is just bizarre, but then that’s proof that it’s not conditioner making her scalp greasy, so just PUT SOME ON THE ENDS OF YOUR HAIR! And change shampoo while you’re at it, that’s not normal.

She’s got a tv in every room and in the shed but still needs a projector, ok.

Why was she cutting the bagel like that?! Is she a moron?
Also hate the way she purposely opens her Diet Coke right in the camera. Seems rude and obnoxious to me.
Maybe the projector is for the garden :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.