Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wandering around and driving with her shoelaces untied....

There's several days before the video goes up on Sunday. Why did she have to do the voice-over when she sounds like that and then make a big thing of it?!

Reactions: 4
It’s the only interesting hing about her? Same as the black eye? Weird behaviour.

Its not enough to move her furniture round, now she’s digging plants up she’s only planted last month and moving them.

Wondering how long it will be before that garden is full of weeds because she hasn't done a proper job.

Reactions: 6
The thought of her manically digging up plants and re-planting them makes my teeth itch.
She can't leave ANYTHING alone can she?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s clearly putting most of it on as she sounds absolutely fine at some parts of the footage. Her daughter is taking antibiotics for a chest infection its not rocket science MILKallax that it’s not allergies.

The purposely putting the camera down to watch her waddle around is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s clearly putting most of it on as she sounds absolutely fine at some parts of the footage. Her daughter is taking antibiotics for a chest infection its not rocket science MILKallax that it’s not allergies.

The purposely putting the camera down to watch her waddle around is hilarious

She really does shuffle about doesn't she, like a goblin? The slow mo of her putting the throw on the bed make me laugh out loud. Just Why?!

• Haha
Her hair looks so dark here

1619026513805.png

The on again off again croaky voice reminds me of the episode of friends where Phoebe had a cold and it made her singing huskier.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
How does she put the content out and think yeah that’s good.....

I wish she would go darker with her hair cut it again and regularly wash it

Reactions: 3
Those memes on her stories. She really thinks she’s the only Aquarius that ever existed doesn’t she !

If she did those nails herself I would say they're not bad. If she paid someone though then yikes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.