Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, why does this woman keep getting addicted to drinks? Not just that she drinks them often, but actually addicted to the point she has to wean herself off them?? Diet coke, monster, Lucozade. It's so strange to me that she has drunk so many of these multiple times a day that she's become addicted to them.

Reactions: 13
Seriously though, why does this woman keep getting addicted to drinks? Not just that she drinks them often, but actually addicted to the point she has to wean herself off them?? Diet coke, monster, Lucozade. It's so strange to me that she has drunk so many of these multiple times a day that she's become addicted to them.
Because she has an obsessive personality/addictive personality, mik can’t just enjoy something once, she has to loouuurrrvee it and then rinse and repeat. She also clearly has some issues which she isn’t addressing either

Reactions: 11
Why did she take her work chair home if she's ended up sitting on that pink thing with a cushion shoved down the back? I know we all have to make do with some very odd WFH setups but she literally took her work chair home.

Reactions: 7
Ok I have many thoughts about that Poundland haul!!

She is a the type of person who would make me nuts if she was a colleague or family member. She will ask for answers to things but will ignore all advice and just say ‘im not gonna do that’, if it's not what she wants to hear.

Her son has a rash and instead of speaking to a doc just gives him her crappy moisturiser.

Her daughter says the shampoo she's using isn't working. Instead of researching and getting some decent products she buys her a massive bottle of Poundland shite!

Ugh, she is infuriating.

Reactions: 9
What was that live this morning? Got to be the most boring, pointless one yet! I think she just LORVS the sound of her own voice.
Takeaway trumps Mik needs to find some new content pronto.

Reactions: 3

I'm waiting for an ADHD assessment with a psychiatrist at the moment , so I've been reading a lot about it and one thing that's common in women with ADHD is a dependency on caffeine to try and feel normal

Reactions: 6
WHY has she posted a Friday faves and fails on a WEDNESDAY?

The mop in the background she really gives no hoots does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those photos are terrible. How does she think it’s acceptable to upload?

Looks like a bruise on her face she been trying to give herself another black eye as she looked so ‘cool’ the first time 😂😂

Reactions: 2
How does she not look in the mirror and see her diet and lifestyle is savaging her face? She is getting jowls and she’s 35!

Looks like a bruise on her face she been trying to give herself another black eye as she looked so ‘cool’ the first time 😂😂
That’s her acid burns :ROFLMAO:

Her skin looks as blotchy as that sweatshirt. Clearly, whatever she's doing isn't working. Oh, at all.

Why did she name her vlog Tax Tea Party and then not show the tea party/ explain what on earth a tax tea party is? She mentioned doing her taxes but are those two things connected, did I miss something?! Everything feels a bit too chaotic, I think I might stop watching.

Yes just chaotic. She’s 100 miles per hour on the oddest of things, thinking we’re keeping up or are following along exactly what’s in her head.
Diet Coke opened in close up, what?
Milo glued to computer games, staring up at a tv, working on getting a neck as bad as his mother’s.
Nothing was tea party, she regretted not thinking of the tea party thing after seeing someone else’s tea tray gift.
As far as i understood Karen (?) was coming round for a bevvy and for Mik to show her how to lodge a tax return and Molly (?) might pop in.
To my knowledge we’ve never met Karen or Molly, nor did we in that vlog, so made no sense to the viewers really.

(Might not have been Karen and Molly, but I’m not going back to check)

Reactions: 8
I love how far Ella is stood from them in that Disney photo clearly making it clear she doesn’t want to be there 😂 And Kila black vans around disney 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hot feet central.

• Haha
Sorry she’s used the hashtag censored to protect the innocent in regard to Ella’s face but is allowing Milo topless.... sorry wtf

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.