Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has has tried to make Milo 'happen' for years now with his youtube channel and similar projects that never took off. She says he is a showman/performer. I think we can all clearly see he is just a typical kid and she really should just leave him be until he wants to go to drama school or whatever (just an example).

Reactions: 7
Her Instagram posts make my skin crawl with her comedy hashtags. She reminds me of a grandma that doesnt understand social media or phones and writes sentences as hashtags :ROFLMAO: Omg she is grorrrrnma binny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't let the thumbnail fool you, this is still a video of Mik sitting in a grey sweatshirt complaining about feeling like garbage. She also eats some burnt looking fish with cheese, potato and lettuce after talking about eating more fruit and veg. Regarding the lemon water, it seems she exclusively drinks things that are terrible for your teeth.

I like that she takes the piss out of herself at the end, but when you're an adult in your 30s and you need to make a big deal of eating fruit and veg and having a walk 3 times a week, it's not great. Genuinely hope she does make some lifestyle changes and feels better for them though.

Screenshot_20210410-080044_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 10
Anyone else sick of seeing her frothing milk in that bloody cafetiere?

Nice view of the mr muscle drain unblocker in the ensuite at the start of the vlog

'Garbage' .... ok Mik.

Making a big deal of saying she's gona start walking 3 times a week...

WALK YOUR OVERWEIGHT DOG MAYBE???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is enough of an acidic b1t*h already, she doesn't need more of it.

Don't let the thumbnail fool you, this is still a video of Mik sitting in a grey sweatshirt complaining about feeling like garbage. She also eats some burnt looking fish with cheese, potato and lettuce after talking about eating more fruit and veg. Regarding the lemon water, it seems she exclusively drinks things that are terrible for your teeth.

I like that she takes the piss out of herself at the end, but when you're an adult in your 30s and you need to make a big deal of eating fruit and veg and having a walk 3 times a week, it's not great. Genuinely hope she does make some lifestyle changes and feels better for them though.

View attachment 522429

Reactions: 2
It was horrible yesterday when she was saying Ella didn’t feel safe going alone on a walk and had been going with mik’s mum before they moved out and she didn’t even realise...... wake up mik!!

Reactions: 12
In her Poundland haul she showed chocolate for both Lee and Milo but no chocolate for Ella just Pepsi max so she lives on packet microwave rice and Pepsi that girl couldn’t be more neglected

Her click bait titles on her videos are tragic! On a health kick takes one dissolvable vitamin c tablet 10 seconds after five pumps of her pure sugar coffee syrup

also anyone else notice at the start of the video when her greasy hair is plaited one plait is nearly two inches longer than the other after her diy job to try and get noticed by Brad mondo

It doesn't really work watching these live Instagram videos retrospectively.....
'Strawberries, two lots of strawberries- HI KAREN- erm onions...'
'We watched seaspiracy too, Lee was saying- what shoes do I pair my dress with?' *kicks foot in the air*

What's going on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her insta story, she thinks she’s healthy now as she chose sub way instead of maccy d’s haha...🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s a Saturday, you’re home. Make your own sarnie or salad?! I’m all for takeaways right now mind, but seriously, day one of trying to be healthy and this is what we have...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her insta story, she thinks she’s healthy now as she chose sub way instead of maccy d’s haha...🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s a Saturday, you’re home. Make your own sarnie or salad?! I’m all for takeaways right now mind, but seriously, day one of trying to be healthy and this is what we have...
The amount of sodium in a subway no wonder her face looks like her splotchy beige sweater

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched her for a while and watched her latest vlog. I was shocked at how puffy and big she's getting. All those brown patches on her face as well 😮😮

Reactions: 6
She needs to be careful about the influence she has on her kids. Milo is clearly copying her obsessive tendencies if he has now become obsessed with washing his hands to the point he has sores on his hand poor kid

• Wow
  • Sad
She was complaining about subway being overpriced for what it is, then gets a salad with just lettuce and cucumber???? On the first day of a health kick? She really needs to grow up and start trying to set a good example for her poor children before they pick up her bad habits.

She was complaining about subway being overpriced for what it is, then gets a salad with just lettuce and cucumber???? On the first day of a health kick? She really needs to grow up and start trying to set a good example for her poor children before they pick up her bad habits.
Top tip for you here with the appropriate translations (as we know you don't speak English) English. Go to the 'store' pick up a 'cart' go find the 'produce' section and buy some lettuce and cucumber then check out. Back home chop the salad on your 'counter top' find a nice plate in your cabinet, get out your 'silverware/flatware' and eat the bloody salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to be careful about the influence she has on her kids. Milo is clearly copying her obsessive tendencies if he has now become obsessed with washing his hands to the point he has sores on his hand poor kid
I couldn’t believe this when she said this, if I was his teacher I’d have referred him, because it sounds like the start of something larger!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m not normally one to defend her but my friend went through similar with her daughter (similar age to Milo) because of covid. She was obsessed with washing her hands and chose to wear a mask when her stepbrother was there for the weekend and at school. She was so scared to go back after homeschooling that the teacher had to speak to her and reassure her everything was safe etc. My friend isn’t obsessive or manic like Khila but her daughter was really impacted psychologically by the covid safety measures.

Hopefully Khila gets her head out of her ass and gets help for Milo before it becomes a bigger issue.

• Sad
She’s moving furniture. Just in her office now. She said she was posting it to the diary of a spendaholic then proceeds to post it to her main page. Why have two when you post to both??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.