Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't get the appeal of that fugly bag either. I've never really been into designer stuff though.

Reactions: 4
Does caz have one? That’s the only reason why I think she must have wanted one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah shes just trying to convince herself she likes the bag, wont admit it though. It looks fake.its an awkward size,too big for a handbag but too small for an overnight bag.

Reactions: 8
She's going to wear it as a slouchy shoulder bag.... So basically like her Neverfull bag then? What a waste of money.

Is anyone else finding they've only needed to take keys, debit card, phone and mask out with them for the past year? I barely need a bag let alone a massive one!

Reactions: 15
I love the LV speedy B but it doesn’t suit Khila at all. It looks so strange.

Reactions: 1
No Caz has proper designer bags like Chanel. Louis Vuitton is ugly overpriced canvas for chavs
mmmm I think not, I think it depends on the person wearing the bag, im Goth and my LV's look awesome with my outfits so im far from chav but Mikhila on the the other hand is a chav and looks like its a market knock off

• Heart
mmmm I think not, I think it depends on the person wearing the bag, im Goth and my LV's look awesome with my outfits so im far from chav but Mikhila on the the other hand is a chav and looks like its a market knock off
That’s your opinion! I see Louis Vuitton and see chav (y)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s your opinion! I see Louis Vuitton and see chav (y)
I’m gonna just say, the word chav shouldn’t be as widely used as it is, it should be highly offensive but a lot of people in the uk don’t see it that way but it’s quite bad! It’s derogatory towards working class people and I won’t lie shouldn’t be widely used regardless of who you’re referring too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m gonna just say, the word chav shouldn’t be as widely used as it is, it should be highly offensive but a lot of people in the uk don’t see it that way but it’s quite bad! It’s derogatory towards working class people and I won’t lie shouldn’t be widely used regardless of who you’re referring too
I don’t think we can take the moral high ground considering we are trolls but okay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s the fact Mik manages to cheapen a £1200 bag with her greasy hair and stained tracksuit amongst other things . She could never make even the most beautiful designer bag ‘work’ for her. She’s be better off with high street bags.

Reactions: 15
Out of all the designer bags you can buy for that money... and they way it came packaged all squashed down my god 💀

she’s definitely going to sell this in a few months time.

Reactions: 9
I agree about it arriving all squashed.
For me making a big purchase like that i'd want to go instore, have the whole experience of buying something luxury and high end in person.
I know we are in lockdown but she could have waited another few weeks to do that.
And it is a LOT of money to spend on a canvas bag.

Reactions: 13
I wonder why she didn’t go for second hand? Is it not normal to be able to get this type of bag second hand? Can’t say I’ve done much research into LV

Reactions: 4
That bag is ugly [sorry if you like them] it looks so cheap

Why is she wearing those blue light glasses? bloody poser!

She deffo regrets buying the bag! You can just tell, mik you should have sent it back, put the 1k into a savings account for a year (that you can’t touch) and then if you still want it when we’re semi back to see people buy it from a store rather than online, but now I don’t think she can return it!

I have a designer bag which I bought myself as a birthday present, and once I’ve had that, I’ve not thought about buying another one, which begs the question of the bags she’s got what does she actually use? I don’t see why she could sell some to raise even more of the cash she needs to buy this bag and then have a few she uses a lot rather than some she never uses.....
I got the impression that she regretted it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For me (and this is entirely personal) when I was a teen a fair few moons ago burberry was big but then every one had knock off burberry scarfs bags...you name it,and all the neds (if ur scottish u know the ones) were wearing it and i genuinly now cant stand burberry because that beige print reminds me of a gang of teenagers drinking cider in the streets acting the hard man.

Now there are so many fake LVs about its almost going the same way, for me its like the fakes have cheapened the real thing and tbh my mindset has changed so much that I dont care about a designer label so Id never pay that for a bag in the first place but id also never buy a fake to make it look like id spent a grand on a bag for some weird status symbol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.