Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoko

Chatty Member
You mean they’re a bit wonky? Mik’s and Shane’s are. I don’t think it’s something that is generally fixed with braces in the UK until a kid’s got all their big teeth properly, around age 13/14 is probably average I think.
No they are very yellow

Reactions: 2

EmJane86

VIP Member
Each to their own but seriously that grass in her garden just looks stupid now. Either have grass or don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lola123

VIP Member
Wonder who the kids and dog will be dumped on this time :unsure:
Ella to her dads, and then the dog and Milo on her parents/child minder
It seems so odd to me she essentially does what she can not to be a parent? Like yes my parents wanted some alone time but they didn’t go on holiday just the two of them until we were old enough to look after ourselves or no longer lived at home…..

I know she got some kind of discount through Fab Fit Fun, but just to give an idea of the price.

£88 for a 100% polyester blanket. Even at 50% off (for example) that's expensive.

View attachment 628885
These are currently in the fab fit fun sale for $25 so not quite so extreme even with the shipping and tax they are still well priced. She has made significantly more bonkers purchases and clearly has a shopping addiction but the FFF sales are pretty good discount wise so I don’t have so much of an issue with that the bed bath and beyond order she made a while back though was utterly bonkers

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It must have completely clogged her pores. I can just imagine the clay sitting in her massive pores and going hard, I bet she has really bad blackheads.

Chickentikka

She did it with milo’s bed.... just at a worse height! Hahah
i thought she just literally used a kallax unit tho? No slats or headboard or anything? I suppose this would be an improvement then and hopefully she does see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I am expecting either a vlog clip or an Instagram photo of her looking smug in the hairdressers chair while they style her hair. Also predicting that it won't look any different.
Yes it will be tomorrow though. It’s not often she actually has content her subscribers want to see.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
How long had that mask been on for? Was bone dry by the time she did film her empties the mask was set!!?

Omghon

Have I missed something... Is she planning on going to Vegas to renew her wedding vows? 😮

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
She is enough of an acidic b1t*h already, she doesn't need more of it.

Don't let the thumbnail fool you, this is still a video of Mik sitting in a grey sweatshirt complaining about feeling like garbage. She also eats some burnt looking fish with cheese, potato and lettuce after talking about eating more fruit and veg. Regarding the lemon water, it seems she exclusively drinks things that are terrible for your teeth.

I like that she takes the piss out of herself at the end, but when you're an adult in your 30s and you need to make a big deal of eating fruit and veg and having a walk 3 times a week, it's not great. Genuinely hope she does make some lifestyle changes and feels better for them though.

View attachment 522429

Lola123

VIP Member
Where have people seen photos of her mates going round? I can forgive people losing track of some things because the rules have changed so many times, but why's she mentioning hugging!? I can't tell if that was a joke or she thinks it's OK not to be 2 metres away... it sounds like she's already had people round with no social distancing regardless but does she think it's OK to mix with 6 people and be hugging them all?
On her diary account on Friday she reposted vas’s story of two cocktail glasses in the garden, the glasses were right next to each other.

RALN

Regarding her leg hair post

What is the bets that she was using a razor that is about 5 years old 🤢🤢🤢