Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That actually made me feel so sick.

The make up artist will hopefully have sanitised it when using it in their kit/before selling it but we know filthy Khila won’t have done that once.

I can remember watching an old video, she blew the excess off a brush then dipped it back in to the eyeshadow. I would love to swab that palette and see what grows from it. I can already imagine what that Petri dish would look like. 🤢

Reactions: 6
This is going to sound awful, but I can remember my grandma's face swelling up like this when she was on end of life medication with terminal cancer, think it was steroids as you say - what the hell has she done to herself!! Beauty blogger my a*se
If you ever need an advert for how a bad diet affects your face and complexion watch this mornings' live.
She's so puffy she looks like she's on strong steroids.View attachment 572105

• Wow
  • Sad
Her hair looks the same and I notice she hasn't said her hair doesn't feel clean after going to the hairdressers.
I thought the same 😂
Once again she goes in for a “hair transformation” yet comes out looking exactly the same? I thought she was wanting it darker? It’s still looks the same yellow/amber dirty colour it was before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I am expecting either a vlog clip or an Instagram photo of her looking smug in the hairdressers chair while they style her hair. Also predicting that it won't look any different.
Called it
Screenshot_20210515-095700_Chrome.jpg

It just looks like she had a trim and a blow dry.

'Lov the hair, lorv lorv LORV'. As long as she's happy with it I guess.

Reactions: 1
Latest vlog she’s talking so fast she’s tripping over her words.
Face is puffier than ever , not just first thing in the morning either. Worrying.
Another Taco Bell to add to the sodium issue.
She lorvs her hair because it’s been blow dried, no other reason !

Just watched the shopping / new hair vlog from this morning. What is up with her chin?! Is it swollen from her hair removal? It just looked odd. I do like her new hair, doesn't it look so much better when it's styled!

So all she did to get into her “comfy’s” is put a hoody on….

Reactions: 2
So all she did to get into her “comfy’s” is put a hoody on….
What was the point of that? Still in her jeans.

That living room couldn’t be more disjointed. Tatty rattan table, black leather footstool that I assume her parents left behind, faded grey sofa, empty picture frames... Needs some colour or art on the walls, so drab and miserable.

'B&M shop with me and haul'

.... did I black out or something because there was no haul segment!?

So how many days has she been wearing that striped tshirt now ?
Is it the new Madewell one? She'll do her usual trick of wearing it without washing it first, probably still with the label hanging out, for a good few days in a row and then we'll never see it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm one of those people who try to avoid 'body shaming' people.

However I can't help but wonder why Mik hasn't used some of her candle/other shite money to get her teeth fixed? Her side profile her jaw looks really uncomfortable with the way her teeth are distributed?

Like if she's happy with them and they don't cause her issues then fine but It looks uncomfortable?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow in her shop with me and no haul vid she mentioned she bought ella a nice lamp and ended up giving it to milo that poor girl!!

• Wow
Also picking a rug for Ella? Why not let her pick seeing as it’s her room?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.