Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she probably would. Surprised she hasn’t gone and put that AHA BHA red mask on and kept it on for an hour.

Reactions: 2
Noticed that since she got sharpie brows she hasnt not worn makeup so obviously knows how harsh they look on her face

Reactions: 5
Yes, she probably would. Surprised she hasn’t gone and put that AHA BHA red mask on and kept it on for an hour.
Almost.... she uses it right under her eyes. Her skin looks lovely in this video though!

Reactions: 3
If you ever need an advert for how a bad diet affects your face and complexion watch this mornings' live.
She's so puffy she looks like she's on strong steroids.
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 09.20.33.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If you ever need an advert for how a bad diet affects your face and complexion watch this mornings' live.
She's so puffy she looks like she's on strong steroids.View attachment 572105
Why does she even bother? there were probably 8 or 9 people watching the vlog while it was live. I noticed that Brogan Tate was one of them :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow, she looks so swollen and puffy. Her eyes look they can't even fully open. She needs to prioritise her own health, eat better and get out of the house, do some exercise.

Reactions: 7
Wow, she looks so swollen and puffy. Her eyes look they can't even fully open. She needs to prioritise her own health, eat better and get out of the house, do some exercise.
Phlegm, itchy skin and eye boogers. I’ve never wanted you more, Mik. Enjoy your breakfast folks😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she OK? It's all very well saying retinol is essential, but things like water, fresh air and not having takeaway every day also help.

I clicked off after the DVD story 🥴 why bother doing a live video and then just jabbering about things like that? Someone send her a journal so she can write down her stream of consciousness on a morning.

Reactions: 5
Truth be told (use other phrases LORV) most of the comments in her comment section on that live are from older women which surprises me - I am an older woman my self so no offence to any one (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Brogan Tate, Nicky Moon and that poor lady Caz who never seems to know what is going on ... pretty much sums up who was watching her live.

Reactions: 2
I’m confused on her live video I can’t see any real difference to her hair yet on insta it looked a lot darker or am I missing something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.