Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird that she cleans her room. Surely 15 year olds don’t want their mums rummaging through their stuff. I would have been mortified.

Also, all of the makeover she’s done for her as a surprise a few months ago has been taken down, hasn’t it 😂

Reactions: 12
I find it weird that she cleans her room. Surely 15 year olds don’t want their mums rummaging through their stuff. I would have been mortified.

Also, all of the makeover she’s done for her as a surprise a few months ago has been taken down, hasn’t it 😂
Yeah but how much better did the room look with what Ella has done!! She was then spouting tit about giving her a unit.... umm if she wanted it she’d have taken it

Reactions: 8
She’s so horrible about Ella. What has she done to deserve such a spiteful jealous ‘mom’ ?

I hope she didn’t pay for those felt tip eyebrows.

Reactions: 12
Omg those eyebrows! I would absolutely freak out if those were on my face, knowing you can't just wipe them off but you're stuck with them! They are ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
She’s so resentful of her daughter. None of that needed to be on a vlog. Maybe be happy the girl is doing her homework and learning new photography skills, no snotty because you had to flick a switch to auto. A big deal about cleaning her room and giving her an unwanted set of drawers. Stop it.

Brow are bad, they start too far in and almost down onto her nose. They’re like a solid block rather than strokes.

Made a big deal about Levi jeans. Other brands do non stretch or 100% cotton denim Mik. Fussing about the next size down, it’s Asos, order the next size down then on next day delivery. Keep the better fitting size?? Has she forgotten how to shop online? Or is she too tight to pay the £10 for the next day delivery for a year?

Reactions: 13
She treats her daughter like trash

She also sees herself as being the biggest Chrissy Teigen fan in the word yet she pronounces her name completely wrong (just like lisa prideaux) and Chrissy talks about how much she hates it - it’s Chrissy Tie-gan (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surely 5"3 is petite?? It's not the the lengths are wrong it's just she bought from the wrong body fit section?

Reactions: 3
The dresses she’d selected are probably the worst of the bunch on ASOS. ASOS has 5000 dresses on their website yet she’s picked 4 thin frumpy dresses! Also why doesn’t she check material / colours when she talks about throw on dresses, if you don’t want it to be see through a darker or a brighter colour is what she needs.

Reactions: 6
Everything she bought looked horrible on her. Tip toeing round with hunched up shoulders. Blue dress ok, but a poor fit. Pink vest horrible. Jeans were a frumpy length, I feel like that style works better cropped or turned up.

Obsessed with having a short body isn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve never in my life known anyone that can talk as much tit at as does. Those levis looked awful..yet she managed to waffle on about them for about 7 minutes. She talks to much you can’t actually comprehend what she’s saying. Does she not she how boring she is when she edits her videos back?! Who wants to listen to some rabbit on about a pair of ugly badly fitting jeans for 7 minutes?!

It’s the repetitive things that annoy me. Every video there’s a 2 min explanation on either short torso, keloid scars, face pigmentation, bid lid to the face, fake hay fever, living with parents explanation, fine hair but a lot of it..... And then making coffee montage E V E R Y vlog ughh.

I don’t see that she’d be getting many new viewers her content is that dull at the moment and thumbnails actually off putting, people who are watching are likely ones that have watched for years fast forwarding through that bit of chat each video.

I guess she’s that boring at the moment all she can do is repeat herself. I’m boring at the moment, nothing much to do, no travel, etc, but I’m not putting 5 videos of myself on the internet a week being boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are people in her video telling her the jeans look amazing on her 😂 They look a size too big and they’re too long.

The blue dress she tried on is the most flattering colour I've seen her wear in AGES but she kept saying she liked the style and not the colour. The colour was really nice on her! The dresses themselves all looked like cheap polyester blend that won't wash well. The jeans are unflattering and don't look like they fit. Send it all back!

Personally if I was spending that amount of money on Levi’s id want them to fit perfectly be able to move etc but still be comfy but they seemed too big on the waist I liked the blue wrap dress I thought the colour suited her 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do think all the fast food is catching up with her especially on her face I watched a primark haul from 2 years ago and the difference in her face then to now is massive

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that ‘bar’ in the shed.
It’s shocking !
Who's actually going to sit on that chair behind it? I understand it would be nice to have an area to make drinks and mix cocktails but it's probably easier and closer to use the kitchen. The whole shed area could have been utilised as an office space or something that will get used.

ETA there isn't even a fridge or somewhere to keep drinks cold in the shed is there!?

Who's actually going to sit on that chair behind it? I understand it would be nice to have an area to make drinks and mix cocktails but it's probably easier and closer to use the kitchen. The whole shed area could have been utilised as an office space or something that will get used.

ETA there isn't even a fridge or somewhere to keep drinks cold in the shed is there!?
Did you see one of the comments was about the bottle caps, again not a mik design feature, let’s face it they arent gonna have anyone round either

Reactions: 3
What she means is she spent years burning her face off with Soap & Glory Peaches & Cream but needs another excuse. Turns out you aren't meant to leave it on for an hour at a time because your luuuuuuuuuuurve the tingling. No amount of SPF is going help.
I just spat my tea out hahahaha I remember the peaches and cream addiction 😂😂😂 feels like it’s doing something when it tingles- yeh khila it’s burning your skin off hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.