Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if there’s a chapter in her style book about how to look and smell like “garbage”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get how she can eat pure crap every day and only be a size 10.
Those Size 12 ASOS dresses were massive on her.
I don't even envy her figure I just find it perplexing!

Reactions: 8
I don't get how she can eat pure crap every day and only be a size 10.
Those Size 12 ASOS dresses were massive on her.
I don't even envy her figure I just find it perplexing!
My friend (mid 40's) eats like a teenage boy and has always been super slim 8/10 . She has two kids and always goes back to that size. She is NEVER still though and does everything at 200mph. I think some people are just like that/lucky. If I look at a picture of a doughnut I put weight on :(

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it's defo something to do with her never keeping still and all that nervous energy but she also goes on about being majorly unfit a lot. It's so odd!

Yeah, it's defo something to do with her never keeping still and all that nervous energy but she also goes on about being majorly unfit a lot. It's so odd!
Her overall shape is slim but she is somehow pudgy at the same time :unsure: Who knows maybe someone day it will catch up with her? (fingers crossed :sneaky:)

Reactions: 6
Her overall shape is slim but she is somehow pudgy at the same time :unsure: Who knows maybe someone day it will catch up with her? (fingers crossed :sneaky:)
It is catching up with her, if you compare her to a year or two ago, she’s getting larger (not like huge but she is starting to expand)

Reactions: 6
I think she'll eat crap but not very much of it. Like she'll eat a pizza slice and drink a Lucozade, and then maybe nothing for hours and hours. She'll often say she forgot to eat. She does look pudgy though, with zero muscle tone and extremely unhealthy.

Reactions: 12
I think she'll eat crap but not very much of it. Like she'll eat a pizza slice and drink a Lucozade, and then maybe nothing for hours and hours. She'll often say she forgot to eat. She does look pudgy though, with zero muscle tone and extremely unhealthy.
Yeah I agree. In New York for example Pizza is sold by the slice so she'll be 100% on board with that and having 1 slice like a Noo Yorker. Then as you say probs not eating until late and having some maccy's fries or something and filling up on diet coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree. In New York for example Pizza is sold by the slice so she'll be 100% on board with that and having 1 slice like a Noo Yorker. Then as you say probs not eating until late and having some maccy's fries or something and filling up on diet coke.
I used to eat like that in year 7! I’d have no breakfast before school, a bottle of Fanta for lunch and pizza for dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It must’ve taken her ages to film the montage stomping around the house...setting the camera up, then stomping past god knows how many times to get in the shot, moving the camera to the next position and repeating.

Who has time for that? For a 30-60second footage. 🤯

• Haha
Oh i just watched the secret life of slim people on channel 4 and basically shes not eating as much as you think...so one girl always ate takeaway but she split it and had it over 3 nights so therefore less calories daily. Then one guy said am always snacking but actually he was making freezer food which is pre portioned and a share bag of crisps took him 4 days to snack on so without realising it he was controlling his portions and his "snacking" wasnt as excessive as even he thought. Then another was accidentally intermittent fasting because of work.

It may give some insight in to how she stays so slim coz shes digging up and moving like a tasmanian devil while also prob not eating the full takeaway...or only having the takeaways coz am sure she only has coffee for breakfast so shes probably a combination of all of those people on that programme

Reactions: 2
I genuinely can't tell if that CereVe cream was a fave or a fail.

The shampoo 'it's saying you don't need to use a conditioner, without saying you don't need to use a conditioner'.... is it though? And did she even like it?! Again, I can't tell if it's a fave or a fail.

I'm now assuming the previous products were faves because the Eucerin thing was specified as disappointing. Even though she knew it wouldn't work and she also tells us absolutely nothing about the product.

These videos need renaming as 'Things I've found lying around the house and feel quite neutral about'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s addicted to producing content isn’t she.....
talks about washing her hair and then continues to touch her roots with her hands..... and why doesn’t she just say she isn’t gonna do these every Friday? It was fine at first.... but now it’s producing it for the sake of it

Reactions: 5
She needs to sack off her channel. All it is her shopping and favourite videos with zero originality or thought behind them. When her parents were forced out of their own home she made such a song and dance about producing high quality vids as nobody is listening but when getting attacked by a bin lid is the most exciting thing to talk about, you need to step away from the camera and get a life

It’s weird because I actually like some of the home wear bits and pieces she has around the house. I do like the pouffee and chair she showed a couple months ago.

but she just shoves SO MUCH generic nick-nack stuff together. Like everything is just bought rather than anything truly collected/curated or sentimental?

Reactions: 1
Today's video is called What No Parent Wants To Do

Is it about buying a bed, taking the kids to the doctor, going to the park, having a day out....?
Spoiler- it's cleaning their bedroom. If I was 15/ 16 and my mum was speaking about me like Mik does I'd honestly be heartbroken. She's always talking about how Ella takes her skincare and how much mess she makes, rolling her eyes at 'the teenager'.

Today's video is called What No Parent Wants To Do

Is it about buying a bed, taking the kids to the doctor, going to the park, having a day out....?
Spoiler- it's cleaning their bedroom. If I was 15/ 16 and my mum was speaking about me like Mik does I'd honestly be heartbroken. She's always talking about how Ella takes her skincare and how much mess she makes, rolling her eyes at 'the teenager'.
When she said about Ella using her camera and it was on manual focus. It was such a nasty, unnecessary comment. Mikhila, if you ever read this that is a really nasty way to treat your own child who is just beginning to make her way in this world. Worse than that, this is not a throwaway comment made to a friend, this is consciously put on the internet for the world to see. That poor girl. My guess is her pictures are probably really good and Mik is jealous of her own child. What must her best buddy Emma think, who would love a child?

Reactions: 16
Yeah the manual focus thing was uncalled for. She’s probably jealous that Ella knows how to use the camera properly and doesn’t just stick it on auto!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.