Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gift cards on IG the other day, and I guess the USA shipping service and sponsored stuff she’s had lately. Clairol one couple of years ago and some auction type website she claimed was amazing, never to be heard of again.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god that to infinity and beyond neon sign has be relegated to the shed 😂😂

It's too bright and small for the living room. It was clear as day she was disappointed with it from the moment it arrived

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210510-122536_Chrome.jpg

I take back everything I said before, we can all agree that this looks incredible 😂

I bet their neighbours are delighted about the noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 567666

I take back everything I said before, we can all agree that this looks incredible 😂

I bet their neighbours are delighted about the noise.
Why are they letting Milo watch the office? She’s actually awful?

Still confused as to why she hasn’t sold so many bags to fund her newest one? She rarely uses so many of them what’s the actual point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The gift cards on IG the other day, and I guess the USA shipping service and sponsored stuff she’s had lately. Clairol one couple of years ago and some auction type website she claimed was amazing, never to be heard of again.
Why was she in a dressing gown and towel for that?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I spaced out and missed it, but why was the vlog called illegal activities? 😂

Also, double dipping your mask brush is always grim but when you're actively breaking out? nope nope nope! 🤢

Reactions: 7
Some dodgy call she received said something about illegal activity, shoved the phone in front of the camera then never acknowledged it.

Hydrating mask then a clay mask, genius.

Fussing about an ASOS return, describing the process, might ban me if I return too much. That new system has been at ASOS for probably a year now. For a blogger and YouTuber she’s so behind, against doing a small amount of research, resistant to something new or popular unless it’s American.

Reactions: 10
Some dodgy call she received said something about illegal activity, shoved the phone in front of the camera then never acknowledged it.

Hydrating mask then a clay mask, genius.

Fussing about an ASOS return, describing the process, might ban me if I return too much. That new system has been at ASOS for probably a year now. For a blogger and YouTuber she’s so behind, against doing a small amount of research, resistant to something new or popular unless it’s American.
I haven’t watched the ‘vlog’ yet. But the ASOS returns policy literally only applies if you were ordering hundreds of items each month and returning them all. It does not apply for buying like 4 items once a year and returning them like she does... 🙄 in this last month alone I’ve bought maybe 30 items from ASOS and I’ve sent back 20 of them...(and that’s probably and underestimated number) surprise surprise I’m not banned 🙄

Reactions: 5
At the point where she was holding up a bag of veg to the camera I was like.... what am I even doing? I don't think I can watch any more. The double dipping the mask brush, the random bed sheet left up in the garden... she's just slovenly and boring.

Reactions: 13
I'm predicting 6 hours in the hairdressers to come out with it looking the same which she'll end up toning to death with cheap purple and blue shampoo

Reactions: 18
I'm predicting 6 hours in the hairdressers to come out with it looking the same which she'll end up toning to death with cheap purple and blue shampoo
If I was Mik's hairdresser I would be pulling a sickie as soon as I saw her name on the appointments

• Haha
  • Heart
Especially because she publicly slated her on YouTube last time.

I would be “fully booked” every time she tried to book.

I am expecting either a vlog clip or an Instagram photo of her looking smug in the hairdressers chair while they style her hair. Also predicting that it won't look any different.

Reactions: 6
I am expecting either a vlog clip or an Instagram photo of her looking smug in the hairdressers chair while they style her hair. Also predicting that it won't look any different.
Yes it will be tomorrow though. It’s not often she actually has content her subscribers want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At the point where she was holding up a bag of veg to the camera I was like.... what am I even doing? I don't think I can watch any more.
I had one of her “hauls” on the other day which for some reason started with what she bought from Tesco - my husband walked in as she was holding some spring onions up to the camera and asked what on earth I was watching. I didn’t even know where to start explaining this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.