Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks pretty. She won’t style it and won’t wash it often, she’ll jam it in bun within an hour and it’ll be horrible til her next cut.
Don’t understand that reel, is she saying she’ll sacrifice heat tools she doesn’t use anyway? Makes no sense to me. Surely using heat sensibly, with heat protectant, once or twice a week means it’ll look nice??

Reactions: 7
She just lurvvvves herself though. By Thursday it will be greasy and rammed up in a facelift tight bun as usual.

Reactions: 6
It doesn't look much different at the end of the reel! It looked darker when she first showed it. Maybe just the lighting.

It looks nice though.

Reactions: 1
Prepare for 23 videos in that outfit as she will mass film from now til Xmas as she has clean hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but don't fire pits need to be covered up when they're not in use? The one she has comes with a cover but looks to be left out and uncovered even when it's raining. This is the same woman who left the outdoor rug outside in all weathers and has left a sheet hanging on a fence in the rain, so I'm making my own assumption.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but don't fire pits need to be covered up when they're not in use? The one she has comes with a cover but looks to be left out and uncovered even when it's raining. This is the same woman who left the outdoor rug outside in all weathers and has left a sheet hanging on a fence in the rain, so I'm making my own assumption.
And a woman who had glass smash all over the stones and isn’t sure if she picked it all up….

Reactions: 3
That Wear and Compare is a mess.

A quote from Mik: 'Did I do any research for this video? No I did not'

Fantastic.

She mentions that they all contain active ingredients that might not agree with other products...... Then proceeds to rub a huge dollop of each onto her hands. She then holds her hands up to the camera and claps them together for everyone to listen to the sound of the products on her skin.... ??????

Another mention of Ella's acne, which has no relevance to the video.

How hard would it be to display the price and active ingredients on the screen for each product, then actually rate each based on the same set categories, maybe even have a marks out of 5 for each product?

Reactions: 7
Opening sentence she took 10 tries to say Keratosis Pilaris. I switched off after a minute or so. How can someone doing these videos not do the smallest amount of research first. One A4 page next to them with key points, double check words and pronunciations, find the scent name so you don’t have to mid video. Absolute waste of hers and everyone else’s time. I have KP and in theory it could have been useful, but she couldn’t pronounce it then said she doesn’t have it anyway.

I think because she’s been doing YouTube a long time she does see herself as some kind of authority on beauty, without needing to put the work or research in. She is the last person I’d listen to on skincare, burning off her face with Peaches and Clean. She hasn’t moved on in those 10 years but the skincare game is completely different. Mad thing is The Ordinary and Inkey list would be right up her street when it comes to her channel, if she was willing to learn. She’s just waiting on her free Pixi stuff in the hope they’ll send her that Vitamin C serum again because she’s too tight to buy it herself.

Reactions: 11
Opening sentence she took 10 tries to say Keratosis Pilaris. I switched off after a minute or so. How can someone doing these videos not do the smallest amount of research first. One A4 page next to them with key points, double check words and pronunciations, find the scent name so you don’t have to mid video. Absolute waste of hers and everyone else’s time. I have KP and in theory it could have been useful, but she couldn’t pronounce it then said she doesn’t have it anyway.

I think because she’s been doing YouTube a long time she does see herself as some kind of authority on beauty, without needing to put the work or research in. She is the last person I’d listen to on skincare, burning off her face with Peaches and Clean. She hasn’t moved on in those 10 years but the skincare game is completely different. Mad thing is The Ordinary and Inkey list would be right up her street when it comes to her channel, if she was willing to learn. She’s just waiting on her free Pixi stuff in the hope they’ll send her that Vitamin C serum again because she’s too tight to buy it herself.
I just had it on in the back ground cleaning and I just thought what the hell is this so put Lorraine back on 😂 (just as bad but better). Who wants to watch someone rub cream into their hands for 18 minutes

Reactions: 4

why can’t she edit out the random looking things up and struggling to say something for 5 mins. Like that’s part of the job of a YouTuber editing the videos so take that rubbish out!

Reactions: 5
Annoys me that behaviour, stopping and looking something up, edit that out! Isn’t that the point of editing?

Reactions: 5
why can’t she edit out the random looking things up and struggling to say something for 5 mins. Like that’s part of the job of a YouTuber editing the videos so take that rubbish out!
This is why she is so prolific! Her videos are crap and probably take ten minutes to edit because she doesn't bother.

Reactions: 3
Mad thing is The Ordinary and Inkey list would be right up her street when it comes to her channel, if she was willing to learn. She’s just waiting on her free Pixi stuff in the hope they’ll send her that Vitamin C serum again because she’s too tight to buy it herself.
I think she would be really irresponsible with the likes of the ordinary. Mixing products in the wrong order and going in starting with daily usage of a high retinol percentage leaving her with severe burns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.