Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new video, did she say she’s booking Disney for next year but they’re not going with the kids? Is her son even 10 yet? Imagine being at that age and your parents going to Disneyland without you 😂 poor lad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just listened back and she says ‘we’re not going into kids’ i.e. kids department in the shop, not we’re not taking the kids. Absolutely wouldn’t have put it past her though 😂

Sees two sleeveless linen blazers and declares them a thing. I dislike her over use of its a thing and vibe.

Her hair looks horrible like that, unstyled, air dried waves at the back and one or two ringlets each side at the front done with her daughter’s Primark curler. Commit to the CGM and go with the beach waves style, or heat style the lot, but for the love of god, rake out or brush through the ringlets.

Reactions: 10
Every time she mentions that Liza person she says 'I realise I don't know how to pronounce her name'. I've heard her say it 3 times recently. If you're going to keep name dropping her then maybe find out. Why is she so keen to get these 'shorts in a sweatshirt material' that she keeps going on about!? She's mentioned them so many times but has yet to purchase any.

I agree, the 'this is a thing now' is very annoying. Maybe if she said 'it looks like these are in fashion again' or something more articulate.

Reactions: 7
She said “we’re thinking of rebooking Disney but I don’t know I don’t know, we’re not going into kids”
I’ve said this before but they always go in term time, but Ella will be doing her GCSEs and Milo will be coming up to SATs therefore she cannot book from April because of Easter schools etc or December or feb due to mocks etc, and if she does she really doesn’t care about their education (ps mik if you don’t know about this already get the school calendar out and work it out)
I think they can’t afford it as the bills have gone up and she’s spent all the other deposit money etc

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over the IG post where she’s dancing cos she cancelled the gym.
So embarrassing. She has no neck , huge head, fake glasses on. I just can’t.

Creepy comment :sick:

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 11.19.57.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“ Just noticed the massive array of noood shades “...,has she been taking lessons from Em ?? 🙄 ( or vice-versa 🙄🙄)

Reactions: 2
She said “we’re thinking of rebooking Disney but I don’t know I don’t know, we’re not going into kids”
I’ve said this before but they always go in term time, but Ella will be doing her GCSEs and Milo will be coming up to SATs therefore she cannot book from April because of Easter schools etc or December or feb due to mocks etc, and if she does she really doesn’t care about their education (ps mik if you don’t know about this already get the school calendar out and work it out)
I think they can’t afford it as the bills have gone up and she’s spent all the other deposit money etc
All SATS and GSCES are cancelled this year

What is the ginormous radiator cover and cupboard with no room to open the doors all about? Does anyone follow please hate these things on insta? I genuinely thought it was one of their posts. I also thought the first pic must be the "before" and swiped to see the less cramped transformation but no... turns out that's it. Oh.

Reactions: 6
What is the ginormous radiator cover and cupboard with no room to open the doors all about? Does anyone follow please hate these things on insta? I genuinely thought it was one of their posts. I also thought the first pic must be the "before" and swiped to see the less cramped transformation but no... turns out that's it. Oh.
Both look like a mess. When she did this she also put a shoe rack in the cupboard under the stairs that's impossible to use. It's like tetris, just cram in as much as possible even if nothing is accessible.

Both look like a mess. When she did this she also put a shoe rack in the cupboard under the stairs that's impossible to use. It's like tetris, just cram in as much as possible even if nothing is accessible.
And why does she just have too have some much crap? Why not use one of the wardrobes for her coats etc? Like we don’t have space for a coat rack so they get hung up in a wardrobe upstairs along with our shoes? Like she just can’t leave things alone can she

Reactions: 1
I thought that was the before, before I saw the before. She’s had that billy bookcase with doors on all around the house, every corner of the living room, landing, under the stairs.
The radiator cover shelving looks dated and I don’t like it. If you’re not using it to display pics and trinkets nicely, only the WiFi password, then get rid.
I’d have a shelf/hooks maybe on the wall next to the door, to leave keys, poop bags dog lead, and a couple of coat hooks on the wall where the radiator cover is, one coat each only, rest away in a wardrobe.
My hall is a narrow corridor I cant to anything with, I wish I had coat hooks.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the hallway photo ?
It just looks like impractical furniture shoved in a corner to me.
Why does she think she has so many ‘hacks’ for home improvements? They’re all terrible !

How does she manage to make a four bed house look like a cramped flat? She needs to declutter her life I couldnt cope with that much clutter and crap no wonder she is so manic

Reactions: 12
Had a look at the before and after photo of her hallway on Instagram. What has she done to her hallway!? She hasn't even tidied the area for a photo 🙈. I couldn't deal with that much clutter. They have a 4 bed detached home with a garage and I'm pretty sure they have a downstairs or upstairs cupboard. I agree with one of the previous comments which says it feels like a cramped flat.

I'm just realising I have an irrational one man vendetta against radiator covers, so old fashioned, impractical. I've never seen one with built in shelves before and i think it tipped me over the edge 😂 the after pic reminds me of a second hand furniture/house clearance "show room" warehouse. I'd love to offer my decluttering skills.
On a side note... the best means of decluttering, for both the bank balance and most importantly the environment, is to not buy so much cheap tatty clutter in the first place!

I love that no one can tell which is the before and which is the after, because they both look awful.

The before is the cluttered one, I think both photos are from last year though because I've seen them before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.