Mikhila McDaid #6 Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair pics are so different, no wonder she always comes out with something she hasn’t shown her poor hair dresser must get so confused

Reactions: 3
Has she considered that maybe her neighbours don’t wanna watch and hear Vampire diaries at 10pm (when it’s dark enough for the projector to show up outside )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
But it’s ok now as she’s put the plastic bamboo up for privacy 🙄

I wouldn’t want that going on next door!

Reactions: 2
Thats not normal, if your hair is greasy as its being dried you haven't washed it properly. I have super greasy hair and i maybe get 2 and a bit days but when i wash it its not greasy. You gotta double cleanse, especially if your using dry shampoo you need to wash the product out and then wash your hair.
Also clay masks shouldn't be left to dry out completely, i found this out recently and was mind blown you should take it off like just before it dries out.
For someone who spend so much time on "self care" she doesnt know a lot

Reactions: 9
Thats not normal, if your hair is greasy as its being dried you haven't washed it properly. I have super greasy hair and i maybe get 2 and a bit days but when i wash it its not greasy. You gotta double cleanse, especially if your using dry shampoo you need to wash the product out and then wash your hair.
Also clay masks shouldn't be left to dry out completely, i found this out recently and was mind blown you should take it off like just before it dries out.
For someone who spend so much time on "self care" she doesnt know a lot
I've not watched the empties video but I'm also inclined to believe she doesn't understand/ research the products she's using.

I've seen her using sulfate free shampoo alongside conditioning treatments/ heat protection with silicones in them.... so the silicone won't have been washed out properly and will be contributing to her hair feeling greasy because it's building up. Most people into hair/ beauty will know that if you're using sulfate free shampoo then you also need to reduce the silicones in your hair care.

Reactions: 4
Does she realise her hair won’t look like any of those photos because she doesn’t, wash, brush or anything it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel uncomfortable even watching her now. I always felt like she was relatable and “normal” compared to bigger you tubers but she has become such a bitter witch in her comments to anyone that doesnt tell her that her beige crapden is like a palace.

I really wish she would see a doctor as I feel she needs some genuine help

How long had that mask been on for? Was bone dry by the time she did film her empties the mask was set!!?

It must have completely clogged her pores. I can just imagine the clay sitting in her massive pores and going hard, I bet she has really bad blackheads.

She’ll get whatever hairstyle and colour her best mate Forehead Caz has done. Caz will have her appt first and Mik usually goes a few days later to the same salon.

edit - just seen on IG Caz was at the hairdressers today so that’s why Mik has a posting all the hair inspo pics

Reactions: 7
Why is this woman so reluctant to go to the doctor!? If you bang your head and it hurts weeks later then surely it's better to seek medical advice again than to self diagnose yourself with keloid scarring in your head!? Doctors are currently doing ten minute telephone appointments before seeing people in person so it's hardly a massive effort.

She got asked for ID when buying red bull, probably because she had her shoe laces trailing on the floor, her nails look like stick ons and she hadn't brushed her hair.

Who is Caz?
She’s the one building their own new house (well builders age building like) that Mik is insanely jealous of. She’s the one that posted that Eames chair Mik copied. And I think the one that bought the Land/Range Rover for Mik to go out the following day and buy a Suzuki Ignis. Not quite the same Mik. I guess they’ve got a few quid, looks like they’re building this house to a reasonable standard and choosing some decent interior stuff. Mik is trying to copy on a B&M budget. I think it was said in a previous thread that the build is in an odd place, edge of a council estate, assumed cheap land? But the place might stick out like a sore thumb.

Reckon Mik is wearing her Primark jeans that are ‘just like Levi’s’ in her dancing to cancelling the gym IG post. They’re the only ones she wears, all pulled, stretched and mishapen. That tennis jumper being white is going to look disgusting shortly if she’s going to wear it daily. It does say California on it, so that’s why she needed it.

Reactions: 8
So what about Ella then? Thought that’s the reason why mik had to sign up in the first place?

Reactions: 3
Those jeans she wears are so unflattering. In the garden privacy vlog you could see how they don't even fit her and paired with the big chunky cardigan she looked so much bigger than she really is. A few years ago she took so much more pride in her appearance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.