Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really defeats the whole point of lockdown if you're sending glasses from your house that you've touched into your neighbours house. If everyone in the country did the same thing covid would spread even faster than it already is! Such a stupid idiotic thing to do.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched her latest vlog. She’s moaning on about the chair from made.com being late but no mention of when Milo’s “new bed” is supposed to arrive. 🤔 I don’t believe she’s ordered anything for him.

Can we take a moment to appreciate what a pigsty the CLOFFICE is 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s “having a break” so she can do some kind of grand reveal of the “new house”
Give it a week and she’ll of knocked the place to bits and ruined every door with her slap dash paint jobs.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not very handy with painting and decorating, I pay someone to do it (lazy I know) but at least I know it looks good when it’s done.
That house will look like a dogs dinner and I can guarantee she’ll get bored if it all and be decorating it again by the summer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her living room is SHOCKING!!! Why does she not mention getting a new sofa? A corner sofa in that horribly cluttered corner would make all the difference! And how can they have such a small (nevermind totally ugly) sofa for 4 people?!

3A6B8D20-FB7E-4B96-8C2B-F048FF389C31.png
1C80ED47-3C18-4A95-93EE-3AA5AA9F628D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Can anyone tell me what part of that living room is supposed to be Hamptons style? Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone tell me what part of that living room is supposed to be Hamptons style? Oh dear.
Or mid-century (other than the B & M version of the Eames chair)? I think the break is needed, she needs to assess why she has manically thrown everything together and now has to live in the utter car-boot looking box shes created for herself.

• Heart
Milo is not getting a new bed she’s just hoping people will forget about it. She’ll never spend money on her kids.

• Angry
Milo is not getting a new bed she’s just hoping people will forget about it. She’ll never spend money on her kids.
I agree. In one of the Vlogs last week she says she’s screwed the slats down. That is obviously going to be the answer to Milo being scared shitless.

I can’t say I like her but something like Laura Bryne has for her son Harrison would be perfect-a mid height sleeper with plenty of toy storage where he will be comfortable and safe at at night.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I agree :cry: I reckon us tattlers should ambush her next live

wonder if you could tip-off Doncaster council about their Covid rule breaking swaps?

Anyone else reckon this break is because she has had the startling realisation that her parents moving out hasnt been the ultimate end all to her unhappiness?

Last edited:
I also think the carpets don’t help the “vibe” she’s going for either to be honest. None of the furniture/lights or anything go together.
I honestly don’t understand how she thinks there’s any kind of improvement. It just looks untidy. It’s like they’ve furnished it all from hand me downs (nothing wrong with second hand furniture) but she’s literally spent a fortune buying random tit that’s doesn’t match. Also spent a fortune on paint that I can almost guarantee will be painted over again in the summer when she realises that she’s actually painted her box bedroom brown and she’s done a tit job of it

I’ve just watched her latest vlog. She’s moaning on about the chair from made.com being late but no mention of when Milo’s “new bed” is supposed to arrive. 🤔 I don’t believe she’s ordered anything for him.

Can we take a moment to appreciate what a pigsty the CLOFFICE is 😂
Could someone please gift her a dictionary. Then Mikhalix go to letter H, you know, the one you are soooo snobby about. Then look up the word HUMID ie pertaining to hot. Then switch off your dehumidifier and dry clothes like a normal human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
THEYRE STILL GIVING THE DOG HIS FOOD IN THE LIVING ROOM....
she makes everything harder, why not feed him in the kitchen where his food is, why not dry clothes in the utility and then take them upstairs, and her wash looked like her washing.... so I guess that’s why lee washed multiple times because he’s doing the kids stuff too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she just buy a condenser dryer? They have the room just put it in the office or something and also why was her dad washing every single day that’s a lot there’s 3 of us in my house I do a wash twice a week usually sometimes one but at least 3 loads when my sons at school his school stuff for the week gets washed dried and ironed over the weekend for the Monday but schools not happening just now so I do 1-2 loads a week I’m not including the bedding because they get there own wash once a week I’m just talking about clothes.... we have a 9kg washing machine and a 9kg dryer I wouldn’t have a washer dryer when one breaks they both go 😳

Thing is, we have a combi, because we don’t have space for both but we make do, we prioritise what needs washing and drying and then hang stuff on radiators etc if they don’t need to be tumbled, they’re a family of 4 (or 3.5 because Ella isn’t there full time) and now Milo isn’t at school what are they doing? Like you do a load a day if you need too? Like she doesn’t even wear many clothes so how are they struggling with a combi?

Reactions: 4
So she’s taking a break from house updates now, presumably she’s spent her ‘pot’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s taking a break from house updates now, presumably she’s spent her ‘pot’.
That or she is going to pay someone to finish it during her 'break' and claim she did it. - doubtful though as she only spends money on tat and chav bags.

Her bathroom makeover video came up on my Instagram feed and I genuinely thought it was being posted by a bad taste interiors account I follow. So depressing, looks like a shared bathroom in a nursing home

• Haha
Reactions: 15